Adidas’ founder, Adi Dassler, was inspired by a single idea when he made his first shoes, at the age of just 20: to provide every athlete with the best footwear for his or her respective discipline. And 85 years later, we have almost 16,000 employees worldwide who put this same passion and commitment to innovation into each concept, component, process and product we produce.
Adidas, world leading sportswear and footwear company, is looking for DIGITAL MARKETING SPECIALIST – adidas Originals & NEO Label
The adidasDigital Marketing Specialist for adidas Originals and Neo is responsible for management and implementation of digital activities.It has a responsibility within the Sport Style (Originals and Neo) division of adidas, working in the Brand Marketing Dept.The role is based in Monza and has local responsibility.
Planning, implementing, monitoring and guideour digital channels and social networks, from creation to execution,
Define and develop local digital projects according to the market needs, Leverage on global guidelines/toolkits in order to maximize the local impact. The Digital Marketing Specialist is also responsible for the coordination of the external digital agencies to ensure a perfect alignment with our local strategies, thus reaching the set KPIs.
- Management of the digital media buying, development and implementation of social networking, buzz marketing and SEM strategies and activities;
- Integrate the digital PR and Entertainment marketing strategies and activities in the overall Digital strategy;
- Management (from selection to scope of work, from briefing to result analysis) of digital partners, vendors and agencies (creative, analytics, ecrm, etc.);
- Responsible for all theowned Originals and Neo channels update and programming (locally relevant contents): adidas.com/it, facebook; twitter, foursquare;
- Develop local digital projects and promotions;
- Be a strong influencer towards the Digital Global Team for the local implementations and needs;
- Qualitative and quantitative analysis and reports on executed digital projects;
- Competitors analysis and be an intelligence for the market needs;
- Digital outreach:to identify and developing relationships with key digital influencers and potential brand ambassadors/celebrities;
- Implement thee trade for all distribution channels in synergy with our trade/retail/e commdept and sales dept;
- Development of strong partnerships with communications, retail/trade, pr, events and salescounterparts;
- Budget management;
- KPI setting for each digital initiative, with the goal of delivering an “understandable” reportthat can be shared within the company.
- Minimum 3 years of digital marketing experience;
- Proven success at developing and inspiring with advanced thinking and creative solutions for emerging media channels;
- Demonstrated understanding and experience delivering solutions across digital media, creative, mobile, ecommerce, ecrm, gaming and viral programs;
- Demonstrated experience at managing the build and implementation of websites for on time and on strategy delivery;
- A very good knowledge of the English language is mandatory;
- Trend seeking & idea generation: the ability to predict the future of the web and other digital channels and the ability to inspire cross-functional teams (digital and non-digital) with big ideas.
We took this announcement from the official website of the company: apply by the company’s website’s indications. In additition, please fill in the following form, in order to inform us.
Published: 7 gennaio 2013
Experience: Digital Marketing
Function: Digital Marketing Specialist
Location: Monza (MI)
- Milano, Thursday 18 January 2018, 08.06
Latest Job Opportunities
- Athlantia Ventures is looking for a Marketing Manager
- Corporate Development Manager at YOOX Group in Milan
- Buyer Jewels & Yooxygen yoox.com at YOOX Group in Milano
- Modellista Intimo – Calzedonia Group
- Production Manager – Leather goods at BRIONI
- MCG is looking for an HR Consultant
- Are You a Fashion Company? Publish Now for FREE
- Peuterey is looking for a Visual Merchandiser – Located in Italy