Fondata nel 1966 e passata nel 2001 sotto la guida creativa di Tomas Maier, Bottega Veneta è divenuta un simbolo di sobria eleganza e raffinata individualità, valori alla base del celebre slogan “When your own initials are enough”.
La straordinaria qualità della manifattura e il design innovativo affondano le proprie radici nella tradizione veneta.
L’approccio di questo marchio al settore del lusso si fonda su un’inedita e felice collaborazione fra artigiano e designer, un sodalizio che trova perfetta espressione nell’inconfondibile lavorazione intrecciata della pelle di Bottega Veneta.
Una dichiarazione d’intenti che oggi copre un’ampia gamma di prodotti, dal prêt-à-porter maschile e femminile all’alta gioielleria, dall’arredamento alla profumeria, oltre naturalmente ai prestigiosi articoli di pelletteria.
Responsible for the Sales within the defined geographical Area including all Pre and Post Selling Activities,with the overall primary focus of driving the business to maximum potential for each client and each individual door.Responsible for both sell-in and sell-out as well as retail operations of the business, with estimate 4-6 months of the year to be spent in Moscow.
The applicant will be required to fulfill the following tasks:
- Proposing client distribution and forecasting sales target for Sales Area to Business Manager on a Seasonal basis
- Allocating agreed Annual Targets on Seasonal and Event basis at client/category level, as agreed with Business Manager and communicating this clearly to all Partners, as well as input in Company system
- Being responsible for the product selection mix of the Partner orders per door
- Being responsible for the achievement of all sales targets for each of their clients for their Sales Area
- Primary responsibility to ensure all Clients are never out of stock on best-selling core items and sufficiently stocked on strong selling fashion/seasonal lines
- Main liaison with Customer Services for all order entry and post sales requirements for Partners within their Area
- Assisting Business Manager in project management of new Openings in liaison with store planning and visual to ensure all new stores/SIS are completed satisfactorily
- Main liaison for the co-ordination of all events and marketing activities with Partners within their Area
- Being responsible to follow sell-thru of product/sales and communicate internally, as well as taking any necessary actions to improve sales
- Ensuring on a constant basis that all clients are achieving maximum sales potential
- 3 – 6 years in a similar Franchisee role,within the defined geographical Area
- Excellent computer skills
- Fluency in English , Russian and Italian highly preferable.
- Strong communication skills, highly organized with great attention to detail
We took this announcement from the official website of the company: apply by the company’s website’s indications. In additition, please fill in the following form, in order to inform us.
- Milano, Wednesday 17 January 2018, 19.27
Latest Job Opportunities
- Athlantia Ventures is looking for a Marketing Manager
- Corporate Development Manager at YOOX Group in Milan
- Buyer Jewels & Yooxygen yoox.com at YOOX Group in Milano
- Modellista Intimo – Calzedonia Group
- Production Manager – Leather goods at BRIONI
- MCG is looking for an HR Consultant
- Are You a Fashion Company? Publish Now for FREE
- Peuterey is looking for a Visual Merchandiser – Located in Italy