Descrizione del posto
The profile, placed within the Brand Management Dept., will be responsible for ensuring the identification and realisation of a structure of the Female Apparel collection assortment, through the analysis and processing of data on market segment and competitors positioning and in accordance with the corporate strategic plan, seasonal inputs (pricing, margins, creative input) and schedules defined, ensuring a contribution to the achievement of business objectives and positioning of the Female Apparel collection.
The profile will provide support in facilitating the processes of design and development of the collection assortment, advising on the best assortment for the various distribution channels, actively participating in development process and presentation of the collection to Diesel network.
The ideal candidate has a degree in economics oriented to Marketing and Communications, with a minimum experience of 5-7 years in roles of Product Manager, Buyer, Merchandiser at fashion/clothing companies modernly structured. The profile must have great passion for the fashion, determination to achieve the objectives, the flexibility, enthusiasm, initiative, ability to problem solving and team work.
Excellent knowledge of the English language as well as the mastery in the use of the main tools, in particular Excel, complete the profile we are looking for.
- Milano, Thursday 18 January 2018, 17.38
Latest Job Opportunities
- Athlantia Ventures is looking for a Marketing Manager
- Corporate Development Manager at YOOX Group in Milan
- Buyer Jewels & Yooxygen yoox.com at YOOX Group in Milano
- Modellista Intimo – Calzedonia Group
- Production Manager – Leather goods at BRIONI
- MCG is looking for an HR Consultant
- Are You a Fashion Company? Publish Now for FREE
- Peuterey is looking for a Visual Merchandiser – Located in Italy