Fendi is an Italian high fashion house, which specializes in leather and fur products and has earned international acclaim for its precise craftsmanship and elegant style. The brand has built a name for itself based on its creative way of experimenting with fur and leather.
Reporting directly to the WW Communication Director, the WW Press Director will be responsible for managing all the Press activities both at Corporate and Products level, the overall planning, organization, and direction of company press strategies, in line with the positioning of the FENDI brand and the specific target audience of each market. S/He will coordinate all the activities aiming to obtain a constructive and effective management of the regional PR teams and collaborative working relationships within the press community.
- Storytelling activities about relevant product, product categories and corporate;
- Formulate PR strategies related to corporate and product;
- Develop relationships with national and regional Fendi Communication offices;
- Ensure that corporate and product image will be communicate, in a proper and consistent manner. Develop quantitative and qualitative PR plans. Compose and edit press releases;
- Plan and oversees press days.
- Master’s or Ph.D. degree in a relevant field, including journalism, public relations, communication, or marketing;
- Fluent in English, French and Italian are a plus;
- Excellent communication skills, particularly when dealing with an international, multilingual audience;
- Good Knowledge of Asian, American and European media sector and audience;
- Technical background and very good knowledge of the main players in the Fashion Luxury Business;
- Excellent communication skills with attention to details and strong luxury sense;
- Ability to understand current market trends;
- Ability to both communicate and negotiate effectively;
- Must possess leadership skills in order to develop and train others;
- Results Oriented and able to work under pressure on tight deadlines.
Prior Experience (at least 8 years) as Luxury/Fashion/Lifestyle as Journalist/Magazine Editor, or International PR Director or Press Manager.
We took this announcement from the official website of the company: apply by the company’s website’s indications. In additition, please fill in the following form, in order to inform us.
Published: 29th November 2012
Experience: WW Press Director
Function: WW Press Director
- Milano, Wednesday 17 January 2018, 13.38
Latest Job Opportunities
- Athlantia Ventures is looking for a Marketing Manager
- Corporate Development Manager at YOOX Group in Milan
- Buyer Jewels & Yooxygen yoox.com at YOOX Group in Milano
- Modellista Intimo – Calzedonia Group
- Production Manager – Leather goods at BRIONI
- MCG is looking for an HR Consultant
- Are You a Fashion Company? Publish Now for FREE
- Peuterey is looking for a Visual Merchandiser – Located in Italy