Geox is breathing new life into Italian footwear. The company designs, manufactures, and sells casual footwear and apparel in more than 65 countries reaching consumers through traditional retail outlets and
a chain of 800-plus Geox branded stores (mostly franchised). Geox has fashioned its business around products that “breathe,” consisting primarily of footwear. The company’s proprietary shoe technology combines vented soles with breathable membranes that allow humidity and heat to escape while still providing protection from the elements. Product lines include casual and dress shoes for men and women, as well as children’s shoes. Geox has also adapted its technology for use in jackets and coats.
This is a mid level managerial position and is accountable for bringing in and maintaining business in a specified geographical area. The person contributes to the development of the sales strategy at the account level, to maximize profitability for the company and account. He analyzes trends of the concerned area for the development of the collection, monitors product presentation, promotional activities and advertising to ensure the corporate image is upheld.
The Sales Force is in charge of:
- The sales and achievement of the selling goals;
- The development of Geox sales strategy in the concerned area;
- The monitoring of the visual and strategic position of Geox and the Geox patent inside the point of sale;
- The promotion of important activities aimed at increasing sales;
- Summing up any product information in order to give an important input to the production management as well as a strategic support to the definition of the models, prices, brand positioning etc. of a collection;
- Working in close cooperation with the customer service to promote a correct information exchange and ease any problem solving for a better service to the customer;
- In cooperation with the Sales Manager, defining the conditions for the customers according to Geox strategy (this will eventually mean a reduction in the sales discounts);
- The supply of market analysis on the concerned territory and definition of the strategy to be followed in accordance with the Sales Manager;
- The management of the relationship to customers and further improvement of the relationship with the company Geox.
Fluent English and IT skills (word, excel, power point…);
Minimum 3 years of experience in the same role in companies that sell shoes or apparel;
Good negotiating skills;
High energy, positive attitude, good organization and strong capacity to work under pressure.
Published: 15th november 2012
Function: Sales/Business Development
- Milano, Sunday 21 January 2018, 12.54
Latest Job Opportunities
- Athlantia Ventures is looking for a Marketing Manager
- Corporate Development Manager at YOOX Group in Milan
- Buyer Jewels & Yooxygen yoox.com at YOOX Group in Milano
- Modellista Intimo – Calzedonia Group
- Production Manager – Leather goods at BRIONI
- MCG is looking for an HR Consultant
- Are You a Fashion Company? Publish Now for FREE
- Peuterey is looking for a Visual Merchandiser – Located in Italy