Giada is looking for a Fabric Manager who will be in charge of fabric quality inspection and solve fabric problems. Approve questionable fabric best before shipping, and follow up fabric production schedule. Support product department manager and international department to make more efficient decisions.
- Coordinate all the quality control activities of fabrics before, during and after production.
- Assist in all aspects of fabric buying and follow-up of fabric for sampling.
- Track fabrics Shipments and monitor receiving.
- Coordinate with fabric inspection agency for fabric inspection and measurements.
- Report and document any fabric defects/ damages, coordinate with fabric factories for modification.
- At least 5 years product quality control, fabric inspection or relative experience for world famous women’s wear luxury brands.
- Bachelor degree (or higher) in fashion or textiles studies from accredited design college in Italy is preferred.
- Profound knowledge in shell fabric, auxiliary material, textile technology, fashion production, etc.
- Strong communications and negotiation skills, ability to work independently or as a team member.
- Goal-driven and detail-oriented.
- Ability to prioritize responsibilities and multitask throughout the day.
- Bilingual in English and Italian.
Notice: It will be taking into consideration only candidates who send their English CV and complete their application in English.
Please write in the subject your name and the position you applied for.
- Milano, Thursday 18 January 2018, 03.26
Latest Job Opportunities
- Athlantia Ventures is looking for a Marketing Manager
- Corporate Development Manager at YOOX Group in Milan
- Buyer Jewels & Yooxygen yoox.com at YOOX Group in Milano
- Modellista Intimo – Calzedonia Group
- Production Manager – Leather goods at BRIONI
- MCG is looking for an HR Consultant
- Are You a Fashion Company? Publish Now for FREE
- Peuterey is looking for a Visual Merchandiser – Located in Italy