GIADA is an Italian luxury ladies wear brand in pursuit of style and caliber. Simple and sophisticated, elegant and ladylike, GIADA is always carefully balanced with a heart-racing contemporary reading, meeting the ever-changing demands of modern urban lifestyle.
GIADA, the Italian fashion label, is specializing in luxury goods for women (ready-to-wear, leather accessories, fur and mink). The most distinguished artists from various fields contribute their talents to GIADA.
With its branding strategy, GIADA has enjoyed a rapid expansion of retail network which further boosts its growth momentum. GIADA is now becoming one of the most rapidly growing luxury brands in the China market. By the end of 2012 GIADA will have set up 45 boutiques in the Greater China area.
GIADA flagship boutique (1600-square-meter), Via Montenapoleone 15, was opened on Sep 6th, 2013. From 2015-2018 GIADA will open flagship boutiques in New York, Paris, London and Tokyo.
- Assist Creative Director in developing theme for each season.
- Responsible for the realization from concepts to products, including theme, color, silhouette, fabric/trim sourcing, technical direction for pattern room and all aspects of woven/knitwear design.
- Analyze trends in fabrics, colors and shapes, and apply them into the concept that enhances brand identity.
- Coordinate with product managers to arrange pattern cutters and dressmakers to complete the toiling and samples; Supervise and urge designers and pattern cutters to verify samples, sign for confirmation before manufacture.
- At least 10 years’ experience as a woven-wear or knitwear designer for world famous women’s wear luxury brand.
- Bachelor degree or Master degree in Fashion Design or related discipline from top design or fashion institutes.
- Have the potentiality to be promoted to Creative Director of Luxury and Fashion brand.
- Extensive knowledge of ladies’ wear and a thorough understanding of ladies garment construction are required.
- Pressure resistant and leadership skills.
- Be able to innovate and stay on trendy; knowledge of branding and commercial awareness is highly valued
- Native Italian speaker, proficient in English
Location: Via Sant’ Andrea, 23, 20121, Milano, Italy.
It will be taking into consideration only candidates who send their English CV and complete their application in English.
Please send a portfolio of your works via email.
Please write in the subject your name and the position you applied for.
- Milano, Monday 22 January 2018, 13.20
Latest Job Opportunities
- Athlantia Ventures is looking for a Marketing Manager
- Corporate Development Manager at YOOX Group in Milan
- Buyer Jewels & Yooxygen yoox.com at YOOX Group in Milano
- Modellista Intimo – Calzedonia Group
- Production Manager – Leather goods at BRIONI
- MCG is looking for an HR Consultant
- Are You a Fashion Company? Publish Now for FREE
- Peuterey is looking for a Visual Merchandiser – Located in Italy