The purpose of the job is to manage, develop and implement all the logistic Project to improve the processes, to increase the productivity, to reduce the unit cost whilst improving the service of all the entire logistic pipelines, including third parties and internal functions.
- Driver of complex Logistics Projects: Analysis, Evaluation, Implementation of optimized processes and systems:
- The main job responsibilities are the definition, planning and management of new investment and new projects (budget and mid-term) to ensure the ROI and the delivery of the expected results in terms of timing and service improvement.
- Identify and implement process and work method re-designs with our Third parties in compliance with customer needs and efficiency target.
- Review warehouse layout and equipment (sorter, conveyor etc.) in cooperation with our third parties to increase productivity and reduce unit cost.
- Develop and improve internal process implementing efficient IS interfaces with our third parties to lean day by day activity and reach higher productivity.
- Support the EU Logistic Director in defining performance objectives (Budget) in terms of cost, productivity, service and quality.
- The job is responsible for inventory and process compliance, in particular the alignment of the accounting of inventory amongst the GUESS systems and the third parties, to ensure the compliance with the Procedure supporting the Auditing.
- Strong interaction and communication with different interfaces and departments inside the company and with external partners.
- Investigate all the area of improvement inside the actual work method to identify areas of improvement.
- Propose and define initiatives and projects involving all the business partners inside and outside Guess.
- Reengineer layouts and equipment in our Distribution Centers to reduce cost and improve service.
- Monitor Projects Plans and react to deviation from the plan to ensure the respect of timing and deliveries.
- Industrial Engineer with proven experience in Logistics and Project Management
- Experience in similar position (also in different industry sector) since 3 years or Industrial Engineer with Master in Logistics and Transportation with min. 1 year of experience
- Fluent in English
- Microsoft Project Management Software experience (o similar systems)
- Flexibility to travel
- Strong communication skills
- Strong sense of proactivity and follow-up
We took this announcement from the official website of the company: apply by the company’s website’s indications. In additition, please fill in the following form, in order to inform us.
- Milano, Thursday 18 January 2018, 03.34
Latest Job Opportunities
- Athlantia Ventures is looking for a Marketing Manager
- Corporate Development Manager at YOOX Group in Milan
- Buyer Jewels & Yooxygen yoox.com at YOOX Group in Milano
- Modellista Intimo – Calzedonia Group
- Production Manager – Leather goods at BRIONI
- MCG is looking for an HR Consultant
- Are You a Fashion Company? Publish Now for FREE
- Peuterey is looking for a Visual Merchandiser – Located in Italy