At GUESS?, we are dedicated to personal and professional enrichment through an environment of Open Communication, Creativity, Teamwork, Trust and Respect. The continued dedication and commitment of our employees is the driving force of GUESS?. Our talented professionals focus on leading the company with their vision of success.
Join the team at GUESS? and bring your vision to life.
We are currently looking for an Outbound Retail Coordinator
The purpose of the job is to reduce the outbound expenses, whilst improving service to both internal and external customers, avoiding any service disruption.
The main job responsibilities are to ensure that all the Outbound Operations are performed to meet Business Requirements in terms of Picking, Packing and Shipping.
The Job is responsible to reach the Service Level Objectives and the budgeted Unit Cost trough the planning of the workflow of the Distribution.
He/she will ensure that retail orders will be allocated effectively, efficiently and timely and manage third parties to overcome day to day problems and to ensure the respect of the contracts.
He/she will inform immediately the Outbound Senior Coordinator every time a problem will cause service disruption and react together with the Team and the Outbound Logistic manager with sense of urgency to minimize the impacts.
Manage and control the outbound allocation activities to set priorities and solve problems together with the Outbound Logistic Manager.
Review the forecast in conjunction with Inbound and Third Parties to establish priorities and to ensure the daily target.
Manage the Supplier to ensure that the daily plan and priorities are hit, and work together with Logistic team to ensure the all KPI’s are met.
Verify the distribution is planned to meet the workload and manage all the service disruption or failures to avoid negative business impact.
Support the implementation of all the process and equipment improvements at Distribution Centre to ensure to improvements in process productivity.
Daily control all the KPI and Reporting to manage all the deviation from the plans and elaborate new forecasts to be able to reach the daily objectives
– Fluent English
– At least 5 years experience in the outbound logistic dept. of a multinational company
– Sense of urgency and willingness to work in a fast-paced environment
- Milano, Wednesday 17 January 2018, 02.44
Latest Job Opportunities
- Athlantia Ventures is looking for a Marketing Manager
- Corporate Development Manager at YOOX Group in Milan
- Buyer Jewels & Yooxygen yoox.com at YOOX Group in Milano
- Modellista Intimo – Calzedonia Group
- Production Manager – Leather goods at BRIONI
- MCG is looking for an HR Consultant
- Are You a Fashion Company? Publish Now for FREE
- Peuterey is looking for a Visual Merchandiser – Located in Italy