H&M is one of the world’s largest fashion companies – and an exciting place to pursue a career within the fashion industry. Its business idea is to offer customers fashion and quality at the best price, and with more stores and new markets added every year the group is constantly growing. This means that H&M is always looking for new talents to join the team! The H&M Group employs over 94,000 people and there are more than 2,700 stores spread over 48 markets in Europe, North America, Asia, North Africa and the Middle East.
Overall Job Function: Responsible for presenting the garments according to the H&M guidelines, in an inviting and exciting way, in order to maximize sales.
Job Responsibility including but not limited to:
- Provides excellent direct and indirect customer service according to H&M standards on the selling floor, in the fitting room and at the cash point;
- Ensures garment presentation and garment care is executed according to H&M guidelines;
- Plans and implements all store campaigns and activities together with the store team;
- Actively works in a commercial way to maximize sales;
- Ensures that orders for display materials and supplies are placed in a timely manner;
- Responsible for the care and maintenance of display materials;
- Trains, coaches and gives daily feedback on garment presentation to the store staff;
- Plans and conducts training together with the Department Manager ;
- Assists Store Manager in establishing and overseeing sales and cost plans, budgets and variable costs for department; works with comparable sales to last year, sales to budget and future sales trends to maximize profitability.
Minimum Candidate Qualifications:
- High School Graduate or equivalent; Bachelor’s Degree or Diploma in Fashion preferred;
- Preferably 2 years of retail visual merchandising experience;
- Ability to lift in excess of 20 pounds;
- Ability to stand for long periods of time, bend, stretch, engage in repetitive motions, push, pull and carry items (mannequins, clothing, totes, torsos, etc) for a short distance;
- Ability to climb a ladder and use a step stool.
Skills, Abilities and Other Requirements:
- Strong visual merchandising skills and the ability to drive business through creativity, fashion consciousness and commerciality;
- Ability to provide day to day visual training and guidance through H&M Values;
- Ability to work in a fast paced, deadline driven environment;
- Exceptional customer service and interpersonal skills;
- Strong organizational and time management skills;
- Strong written and verbal communication skills;
- Able to work independently while still working within a team environment;
- Must be able to work with hand and power operated tools and lift in order to execute display set-ups;
- Open availability including evenings and weekends; ability to work flexible hours and extended hours at times;
- May be required to travel to support other stores.
We took this announcement from the official website of the company: apply by the company’s website’s indications. In additition, please fill in the following form, in order to inform us.
Published: 18th Dicember 2012
Experience: Visual Merchandiser
Location: Emilia Romagna
- Milano, Thursday 18 January 2018, 01.41
Latest Job Opportunities
- Athlantia Ventures is looking for a Marketing Manager
- Corporate Development Manager at YOOX Group in Milan
- Buyer Jewels & Yooxygen yoox.com at YOOX Group in Milano
- Modellista Intimo – Calzedonia Group
- Production Manager – Leather goods at BRIONI
- MCG is looking for an HR Consultant
- Are You a Fashion Company? Publish Now for FREE
- Peuterey is looking for a Visual Merchandiser – Located in Italy