About Labelux Group
LABELUX is a privately-owned company founded in 2007. It was created to be a significant new global player in the luxury goods market; one which could benefit from the underlying trends which support the long-term growth of the luxury industry.
Headquartered in Switzerland, LABELUX manages a growing portfolio of global luxury brands. Currently these are Bally, Belstaff, Jimmy Choo and Zagliani.
For one of its brands, LABELUX is looking for a Wholesale Manager UK, Northern Europe and Benelux, who will reporting to the President Wholesale and will be responsible to develop and follow through on wholesale strategy for the assigned region. The position will be based in Milan.
Working collaboratively with the President Wholesale, the major challenges/opportunities in the role are:
To bring a strong knowledge in sales management to reinforce guidelines and best practices that will be contribute to set-up the success of the brand
To identify the partners that will contribute to the positioning of the brand as an iconic marque across countries
The ideal candidate should have the potential to grow in the role and become the right hand to the President Wholesale.
The Sales Manager UK, based in London, will report to the incumbent.
- Maintaining relationships with current key accounts and Department Stores in the Region and providing leadership to the development of new ones to increase sales targets
- Managing agents by building strong relationships and negotiating where necessary
- Partnering with both Merchandising and Product Team to identify product strategy
- Market & competitor analysis; reporting on all key market developments including overall consumer and regional market
- Analysing sales figures to determine effectiveness of various promotions with incentives to increase profitability
- Managing financial goals
- Recommend commercial opportunities presented by the wholesale market
- Being a brand ambassador, able to be a positive spokesperson and to boost product sales and create brand awareness
- Education: Business Degree
- Extensive experience (at least 10 years) in wholesale management, with a clear understanding of the critical issues and the intellectual curiosity to pursue new directions
- Proven track record in international sales management and business development, gained within a high-end fashion brand and ideally would have already established strong relationships with industry heads that can be used within the role
- Proven skills at problem solving
- Excellent organizational, negotiation and networking skills
- Be an open-minded and flexible communicator, with strong commercial acumen
- Have an innate sense of urgency, with the ability to cut through complexity and provide the Company with clear focus and priorities understood by all, managing time effectively to meet given deadlines
- Be a highly motivated self-starter, resilient, with an entrepreneurial spirit and a real focus on delivering results
- Available to travel upon request
- Languages: Fluent English
We took this announcement from the official website of the company: apply by the company’s website’s indications. In additition, please fill in the following form, in order to inform us.
- Milano, Tuesday 16 January 2018, 22.08
Latest Job Opportunities
- Athlantia Ventures is looking for a Marketing Manager
- Corporate Development Manager at YOOX Group in Milan
- Buyer Jewels & Yooxygen yoox.com at YOOX Group in Milano
- Modellista Intimo – Calzedonia Group
- Production Manager – Leather goods at BRIONI
- MCG is looking for an HR Consultant
- Are You a Fashion Company? Publish Now for FREE
- Peuterey is looking for a Visual Merchandiser – Located in Italy