Founded in 1853 Levi Strauss & Co. is one of the world’s largest brand-name apparel marketers with sales in more than 100 countries.
There is no other company with a comparable global presence in the jeans and casual pants markets.
Their market-leading apparel products are sold under the Levi’s®, Dockers® and dENiZEN™ brands.Levi’s Footwear & Accessories is a 100% Levi’s® division working globally on all the non apparel products of the Levi’s® brand. The blue jeans icon’s footwear collection is a walking essence of the brand.
Levi Strauss & Co. is looking for a Junior Retail & Sales Specialist (Factory Outlets) that will:
•Support the Distressed Goods & Factory Outlet Manager Europe by handling the Factory Outlet and the Wholesale local distressed goods channel for controlled distribution in order to meet Financial Plan targets for Levi’s & Dockers in alignment with the European Distressed Goods ways of working.
•Ensure right store stock levels and monitor sell-out performance as well as appropriate service in collaboration with Regional Distressed Goods Manager and District Managers.
Key responsibilities :
•Organize and handle Distressed goods sell-in to Franchising partners and wholesale multi brand distressed channel, in order to deliver targets and optimize the affiliate’s cash flow.
•Monitor orders up to compete product delivery in stores and for wholesale accounts in conjunction with Retail Hotline.
•Issue a weekly In-Season Price Reduction hit list to sales team highlighting opportunities.
•Supervise owned & operated Factory Outlets inventory coverage and assortments, per product category (including accessories), in order to optimize profitability and sell-through against targets in conjunction with Regional Distressed Goods Manager and with Outlet Planning Manager.
•Cooperate with local teams to maintain prices in the system
•Monitor distressed goods availability in European warehouses to identify product opportunities, in order to drive local commercial initiatives.
•Implement promotions in Owned & Operated and commissionaire Factory Outlet, based on Regional Distressed Goods Manager’s recommendations. Cooperate with District Manager to deliver required profitability at store level.
•Support new store openings in terms of supplying initial package and being actively involved in meetings and physical opening of the store
•Regularly visit outlet stores to gather market intelligence and to deliver best practices to the partners from an ordering point of view.
•Take a proactive approach to the business trends and needs and share commercial insight on the distressed goods local market with the Regional Distressed Goods Manager
•Build an effective communication channel with key business partners in the markets (peers, franchisees) and in Regional HQ.
•Generate ad-hoc analysis as required
•Bachelor degree in Business/Finance area or equivalent
• From 1 to 2 years experience in a relevant function. (a Store experience or Forecasting experience can also be useful)
• Analytical & likes working with figures
• Strong skills and interest in systems, especially SAP & Excel
• Stress resistant and able to meet deadlines
• Establishes authentic relationships with employees, internal partners and external stakeholders
• Utilizes teamwork as a means to getting results, uses key relationships to ensure execution,
• Clearly expresses ideas and concepts in writing
• Excellent level in presentation skills
• Demonstrates strong negotiation skills
• Communicate with impact both internally and externally about his action
• Fluent in English. French and Dutch are asset.
• Actively works to understand internal and external marketplace requirements and trends
• Expert in Store planning processes and ways of working
• Good understanding retail mathematics
• System minded
We took this announcement from the official website of the company: apply by the company’s website’s indications. In additition, please fill in the following form, in order to inform us.
Published: 26th June 2013
Function: Sales & Retail
- Milano, Thursday 18 January 2018, 02.38
Latest Job Opportunities
- Athlantia Ventures is looking for a Marketing Manager
- Corporate Development Manager at YOOX Group in Milan
- Buyer Jewels & Yooxygen yoox.com at YOOX Group in Milano
- Modellista Intimo – Calzedonia Group
- Production Manager – Leather goods at BRIONI
- MCG is looking for an HR Consultant
- Are You a Fashion Company? Publish Now for FREE
- Peuterey is looking for a Visual Merchandiser – Located in Italy