Right from our origins as a trunkmaker, Louis Vuitton has always been a trendsetter, progressively developing a range of luxury products consistent with the brand’s values.
This creativity entered an exciting new realm in 1998 when Marc Jacobs joined the firm as Artistic Director.
Louis Vuitton Digital combines activities on the louisvuitton.com site, online communication in parallel minisites and/or social media platforms.
- Collaborate with the Client Development Director & the Central Digital Team in defining the Digital Communication strategy and budget
- Manage and animate shared resources to implement zone digital strategy;
- Develop and implement transversal digital action plan to increase online brand awareness and grow the business;
- Manage & monitor e-commerce business in the zone;
- Monitor Client Service Centers for the zone;
- Team management, organization definition, and development;
- Share & transmit Digital culture throughout the zone.
Accountable for digital communication strategy, oversight of:
- Website content localization, definition of zone editorial line, identification and relay of local needs to Central, social media, online influencers, SEO/SEM strategy definition and implementation, digital community management, definition of e-mailing plan for digital clients, digital in-store animation and projects;
- Work transversally with Client development, PR & Media.
Accountable for the digital business, web and phone sales including oversight of:
- Sales budget forecasting, merchandising and stock, Client Service product animation, e-sales operations and analytics management, Client Service back-office activity, digital sales dashboard disclosure, analysis, action plan;
- Work transversally with Merchandising and countries.
Accountable for the digital client and prospect relations including oversight of:
- Management of “not in store” client experience, Client Service operations and training, Stores and Client Service relationship, Client Service performance and quality.
- Degree in Business, Marketing, Communications or related area;
- Master degree a plus ;
- Managerial skills and experience;
- Creative and innovative mindset;
- Results driven, takes initiative;
- Exceptional communication skills;
- Digital experience in marketing and/or online retail. (luxury market experience is highly valuable);
- Fluency in English is mandatory. French and/or Italian a plus;
- International travel required, minimum 2x per month.
We took this announcement from the official website of the company: apply by the company’s website’s indications. In additition, please fill in the following form, in order to inform us.
Published: 22nd Dicember 2012
Experience: Digital Manager
Function: Digital Manager
- Milano, Sunday 21 January 2018, 15.21
Latest Job Opportunities
- Athlantia Ventures is looking for a Marketing Manager
- Corporate Development Manager at YOOX Group in Milan
- Buyer Jewels & Yooxygen yoox.com at YOOX Group in Milano
- Modellista Intimo – Calzedonia Group
- Production Manager – Leather goods at BRIONI
- MCG is looking for an HR Consultant
- Are You a Fashion Company? Publish Now for FREE
- Peuterey is looking for a Visual Merchandiser – Located in Italy