Right from our origins as a trunkmaker, Louis Vuitton has always been a trendsetter, progressively developing a range of luxury products consistent with the brand’s values.
This creativity entered an exciting new realm in 1998 when Marc Jacobs joined the firm as Artistic Director.
The person in charge will be responsible for the following activities:
- Participate to buying sessions organized by central marketing in Paris (four show rooms per year);
- Forecast and negotiate “open to buy” for Carry Over and novelties (4 times per year);
- Define and monitor Store offer&clusters according to Sales potential and Space monitoring;
- Liaise with all LVSE countries to relay marketing plans and ensure their proper distribution to all concerned stores;
- Analyze and define the category potential for new openings;
- Follow up and propose updates for the distribution of Shoes in the store network and for their product offer.
- Evaluate the actual sales figures and the sell through by segment/line/market for every season/collection;
- Conduct studies (quantitative and qualitative) to explain local market performance & trends (client/product/price/seasonal trends/CRM client studies);
- Summarize and analyse qualitative comments from store network;
- Analyse competitor strategy and performance within LVSE countries for similar products.
Contribute to optimise sales, commercial actions:
- Regular visits of stores / countries in order to develop a product strategy in line with potential market trends;
- Identify needs for products, training and information;
- Challenge / encourage sales results of the stores and exchange best practices (stock organization, weekly targets follow up, etc);
- Suggest and coordinate local actions such as product transfers, events preparation in collaboration with the supply chain department;
- Develop a distribution strategy for new products and evaluate the implementation in collaboration with the supply chain department.
- Definition of objectives and content of seasonal product training (twice per year);
- Animate SHOES zone training sessions and support the re-training sessions in concerned stores and countries;
- Fine-tune and enhance the efficiency of training tools.
Training : economics / marketing degree
Experience required : 5+ years (retail experience is a plus)
Languages : English and Italian (French is a plus)
Published: 05th november 2012
Experience: Product Merchandiser Shoes
- Milano, Thursday 18 January 2018, 01.56
Latest Job Opportunities
- Athlantia Ventures is looking for a Marketing Manager
- Corporate Development Manager at YOOX Group in Milan
- Buyer Jewels & Yooxygen yoox.com at YOOX Group in Milano
- Modellista Intimo – Calzedonia Group
- Production Manager – Leather goods at BRIONI
- MCG is looking for an HR Consultant
- Are You a Fashion Company? Publish Now for FREE
- Peuterey is looking for a Visual Merchandiser – Located in Italy