Louis Vuitton possesses a unique portfolio of over 60 prestigious brands. The Group is active in five different sectors: Wines & Spirits, Fashion & Leather Goods, Perfumes & Cosmetics, Watches & Jewelry, Selective retailing Thanks to its brand development strategy, and the expansion of its international retail network (more than 2,500 stores worldwide), LVMH has had a strong growth dynamic since its creation in 1987.Today, more than 80,000 employees, 77% of whom are based outside France, share the Group’s values. LVMH carries out a number of initiatives through its commitment to protecting the environment.
As world leader in luxury, LVMH Moët Hennessy Louis Vuitton possesses a unique portfolio of over 60 prestigious brands among which Christian Dior, Dom Perignon, Guerlain, Tag Heuer, Sephora,… In order to further reinforce our talent pool, LVMH is looking for an International Senior Brand Manager within one of our world leading brand, who will be considered as a “FuturA” i.e. one of our high performance Managers with the potential to develop themselves for LVMH Senior Management positions within five years.
He/She will have to define the vision and the strategy for the brand supported by a clear brand position, promise and a reason to believe and to ensure its relevance to market opportunities, develop and deliver key programmes and tools to realise the strategy and express the positioning, exercise leadership to the entire organisation (maison and markets) by providing clear directions and guidelines on the development and execution of brand related activities (preacher of the faith) ,support local marketing teams and internal maison departments on brand activities whilst ensuring coherence to the global brand strategy/positioning and quality standards (guardians of the temple). He/She will be responsible for Project management – pilot the various marketing projects with key stakeholders (within Maison and markets) from conception, development to their realisation in the market place. These projects principally involve POSM development, creative visuals, BTL programs, institutional and promotional packaging, advertising and PR events, A&P budget management – to manage the expenses of the project assigned according to the budgets agreed with the Global Brand Director with a view to extract the maximum value for our investments, in conjunction with the BDD’s, to ensure proper follow-up on initiatives launched in the markets and develop key learnings after their implementations, assist in the preparation of presentations, plans and key meetings related to the communication of the brand, generator and facilitator of ideas towards the development of brand projects – through either external partners or internal sources, assist in the elaboration of brand strategies, guidelines concerning the various dimensions of the brand or on specific programmes, in conjunction with the International Merchandising Manager, develop comprehensive merchandising support for assigned projects, in conjunction with the communications department, define and pilot the development and implementation of press materials and PR events, tosupport ADV and purchasing in the proper management of POSM on quantities, stock levels and pricing
- fluent French & English
- minimum 5 years international Marketing experience at a head office level or equivalent at a market of significant size within a large marketing driven multinational. Previous experience with a premium/luxury brand. Experience in carrying out perfect executions and painstaking attention to detail is a plus. Proven creativity in previous international launches.
- have demonstrated proven success in managing projects for leading brands within a large complex environment with clear, visible results demonstrate strong leadership capabilities, outspoken but not arrogant
Pubblicato: 27 ottobre 2011
Esperienza: Brand Manager
Funzione: Product& Style; Sales&Marketing
Settore: Abbigliamento, Moda e Beni di Lusso
- Milano, Thursday 18 January 2018, 20.58
Latest Job Opportunities
- Athlantia Ventures is looking for a Marketing Manager
- Corporate Development Manager at YOOX Group in Milan
- Buyer Jewels & Yooxygen yoox.com at YOOX Group in Milano
- Modellista Intimo – Calzedonia Group
- Production Manager – Leather goods at BRIONI
- MCG is looking for an HR Consultant
- Are You a Fashion Company? Publish Now for FREE
- Peuterey is looking for a Visual Merchandiser – Located in Italy