The Moncler Group is a global player in the design, creation, marketing and distribution of high-end clothing and accessories.The Group owns the historic Moncler brand and other exclusive brands, such as Henry Cotton’s, Marina Yachting and Coast Weber&Ahaus. It is also a licensee of 18CRR81 Cerruti.
Since 2009, the Group has been organised into the Moncler Division and the Other Brands Division, thereby adopting a division-based organisational model that makes it possible to manage the various phases of each business model according to the specific characteristics of each of the two divisions.The Group operates chiefly in four global geographic areas: Italy, Europe, Asia/Japan and North America.
- In line with the commercial strategies and the brand positioning, cooperate on the development of the “merchandising grid”, split by product families, function/usage, price range, type of materials, etc.
- Presents and explains the merchandising grid to the Creative Director, the Category Design and Product Development Teams, in order to set the framework within which the collection will be developed in terms of function/usage, price range (entry/middle/high/superhigh) and profit margin. During the grid presentation, first stylistic ideas and product development advice and critical points are shared, in order to anticipate opportunities or possible issues
- Training of the sales campaign assistants, with the support of the respective Product Development team for what regards product technical matters
- Regional buying orders review, in order to suggest possible changes to ensure coherence with the proposed strategy and support each region in achieving the highest possible sell through goal and P&L result, in line with the corporate image and strategy
- 3-5 years of Merchandising experience, luxury preferred
- Available for frequent travel
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Office programs (ie; Excel, Access. Word)
- Excellent Knowledge of English
Apply by the company’s website’s indications. In additition, please fill in the following form, in order to inform us.
Published: 04th September 2013
- Milano, Thursday 18 January 2018, 03.20
Latest Job Opportunities
- Athlantia Ventures is looking for a Marketing Manager
- Corporate Development Manager at YOOX Group in Milan
- Buyer Jewels & Yooxygen yoox.com at YOOX Group in Milano
- Modellista Intimo – Calzedonia Group
- Production Manager – Leather goods at BRIONI
- MCG is looking for an HR Consultant
- Are You a Fashion Company? Publish Now for FREE
- Peuterey is looking for a Visual Merchandiser – Located in Italy