Industries SpA is a leading company in High-level Sportswear. It includes in its brand portfolio Moncler, Henry Cotton’s, Marina Yachting, Cerruti 1881 and Coast Weber & Haus.
A Web Designer is a person able to make up a website, creating web pages accessible to anyone, no matter what device they are using. Web Designer often has to balance how a page looks versus how a web page functions, which can involve some compromises.
This person oversees visual design process, transforms creative expectations into the right visual look and feel, applying technical capabilities and user needs into final UI (User Interface) design.
He works with project manager and creative team to establish a clearer vision of the site.
Web Designer may or may not have advanced degrees. A bachelor degree program in multimedia or web design is preferred.
- A certificate program or advanced degree program that leads to a position as a Web Designer
- Experience in fundamentals of design imaging and animation
- Experience in fundamentals of multimedia programming and technology
- Expertise on creation/acquisition of image-video-audio contents
- Expertise on Wireframe and Storyboard creation
- Advanced knowledge in web and multimedia designs
- Good internships or consulting project experiences at international level
- Basic SEO/SEM
We took this announcement from the official website of the company: apply by company’s indications. In additition, please fill in the following form, in order to inform us.
Pubblicato: 22 gennaio 2013
Esperienza: Web Designer
- Milano, Thursday 18 January 2018, 18.33
Latest Job Opportunities
- Athlantia Ventures is looking for a Marketing Manager
- Corporate Development Manager at YOOX Group in Milan
- Buyer Jewels & Yooxygen yoox.com at YOOX Group in Milano
- Modellista Intimo – Calzedonia Group
- Production Manager – Leather goods at BRIONI
- MCG is looking for an HR Consultant
- Are You a Fashion Company? Publish Now for FREE
- Peuterey is looking for a Visual Merchandiser – Located in Italy