Staff International was founded in 1976 in Noventa Vicentina (VI). Since its initial beginnings, the company has consistently revolutionized the fashion scene. Thanks to its pioneering know-how and exceptional team of experienced individuals, Staff International has distinguished itself within the global market place through consistent and innovative enterprises.The company now designs, produces and distributes some of the world’s most iconic fashion and lifestyle brands aptly coined as, Made in Italy.
In October of 2000 the company was acquired by Only The Brave, which is headed by fashion entrepreneur, Renzo Rosso. The specific goal of this acquisition was to collaboratively integrate two international partners, positioning Staff International at the forefront of the fashion industry. Over the past decade the progressive development of the company has resulted in several key milestones, as well as the formation of two distinct divisions, a division of First Lines and also a Contemporary Division. The brands currently held at Staff International via manufacturing and distribution licensing agreements are: Maison Martin Margiela, Viktor & Rolf, Dsquared2, Vivienne Westwood, Marc Jacobs Men and Just Cavalli.
1. Managing the eStore Economix and reporting result to STAFF INTERNATIONAL Management; compiling and monitoring the budget measure performance vs. actual results, in respect of pre-specified KPIs (both Sales & Capex/Opex budgets)
2. Managing On line stores buying: quantities, quality and value
3. Site Development including co-ordinating with internal Sales, Communication, ICT and Brand Team to develop the site functionality, content and look & feel.
4. Developing an innovative, quick reacting and successful Merchandising
5. Managing relations with the Brand Owner Company
6. Managing relations with the partner
7. Monitoring and develop eStore Traffic
8. Online Customer Retention by developing an eCRM strategy and using CRM tools and methodologies to maximise retention and spend from new customers.
9. On line Store Operations (planning, visual merchandising, merchandising, pricing, customer service, logistics flow, …) including back office activities (e.g. monitor stock and manage invoices)
- Bachelor’s level Degree
– Managed a major e-project.
– Leading eBrand marketing experience in Fashion, Retail or a blend of luxury services.
– Proven ability as a good communicator with a persuasive style and as a strong team player
– Analytical skills
– Excellent planning and organisation skills
– Expert in Marketing & Sales
– Good IT skills
– Fluent English and Italian
We took this announcement from the official website of the company: apply by the company’s website’s indications. In additition, please fill in the following form, in order to inform us.
Published: 09th April 2013
Experience: Mid-Senior level
Function: Ecommerce Manager
Location: Noventa Vicentina (VI) – Italy
- Milano, Sunday 21 January 2018, 13.40
Latest Job Opportunities
- Athlantia Ventures is looking for a Marketing Manager
- Corporate Development Manager at YOOX Group in Milan
- Buyer Jewels & Yooxygen yoox.com at YOOX Group in Milano
- Modellista Intimo – Calzedonia Group
- Production Manager – Leather goods at BRIONI
- MCG is looking for an HR Consultant
- Are You a Fashion Company? Publish Now for FREE
- Peuterey is looking for a Visual Merchandiser – Located in Italy