The North Face is looking for a Retail Planner & Merchandiser
Serves as the business manager for part of the product portfolio working with the buying, Allocation, Merchandising, Marketing, and Visual Merchandising teams to translate the buyer’s vision into profitable results.
Creates the seasonal collections to achieve the sales and profit targets across both the Retail and the e-commerce channels using the most current trends in the marketplace combined with evaluations of the business performance and company direction for their area of responsibility.
The Merchandise Planner ensures that the nature, quality, and timeliness of product is consumer focused and supports the brand strategy.
- Initial Margin
- Gross Margin
- Maintained Margin
- Product Quality
- Inventory Turns
- OTB Variance
- Create, review and present class plans seasonally. These plans should be developed using most current trends in the marketplace and existing evaluations of business and direction of company
- Analyse sales, stock and profitability performance by item, class, division, Supplier, and attribute groupings and use this knowledge and trend direction to provide recommendations to maximise opportunities and limit liabilities
- Develop and oversee a cohesive markdown and promotional strategy.
- Develop profitable exit strategies for discontinued and dead stock
- Provide critical analytical support to the buying team with regard to Supplier gross margin and brand development
- Develop strong partnerships with buying organisation to understand the vision and direction.
- Establish an understanding of consumers and buying trends. Formulate guidelines for consumer centric opportunities
- Monitor and evaluate the Open-to-Buy and Open-to-Ship on a regular basis Provide timely and accurate re-projections based upon current trends to effectively manage inventory.
- Review and make recommendations to support purchases. Provide guidelines for current on order and future purchases
- All purchases are to be approved through the planner role
- Facilitates Weekly OTB Team Meeting with Buying, Planning and Allocation and Monthly OTB/Assortment Plan Review Meetings with Executive leadership
- Understands the similarities and differences between the retail and e-commerce consumer
- Serves as a conduit between retail buying, product department and management
- Manages by exception
- Provides financial control and communication of performance
- Helps develop assortment plan by setting volume targets by store cluster
- Maintains floor set credibility
- Bachelor degree in statistic-economics or related fields
- Minimum 2/3 years experience in retail planning
- Fluent in English
We took this announcement from the official website of the company: apply by the company’s website’s indications. In additition, please fill in the following form, in order to inform us.
- Milano, Tuesday 16 January 2018, 20.09
Latest Job Opportunities
- Athlantia Ventures is looking for a Marketing Manager
- Corporate Development Manager at YOOX Group in Milan
- Buyer Jewels & Yooxygen yoox.com at YOOX Group in Milano
- Modellista Intimo – Calzedonia Group
- Production Manager – Leather goods at BRIONI
- MCG is looking for an HR Consultant
- Are You a Fashion Company? Publish Now for FREE
- Peuterey is looking for a Visual Merchandiser – Located in Italy