VF Corporation is a global leader in lifestyle apparel with a diverse portfolio of jeanswear, outdoor, action sports, imagewear, sportswear and contemporary apparel brands.
Its principal brands include Wrangler®, Lee®, Riders®, The North Face®, Vans®, Reef®, Eagle Creek®, Eastpak®, JanSport®, Napapijri®, Nautica®, Kipling®, John Varvatos®, 7 For All Mankind®, lucy®, Ella Moss®, Splendid®, Majestic® and Red Kap®.
The company was founded in 1899 and is based in Greensboro, North Carolina.
Driving the GTM process, in Men’s Apparel, for the retail, wholesale, partnership and distributors channels. Identifying new business opportunities and effective exit strategies for replenishment across Europe. Providing management reporting and strategic proposals for investment to drive growth and maximize profitability.
- Strong knowledge of Outerwear & Sweaters to drive GTM process
- Ensure product range meets market needs and Long Term Strategy Plans & provide a balanced seasonal brief
- Use key market trends and customer insight to provide seasonal initiatives and product positioning
- Deliver revenue goals and introduce new product families to help drive this
- Lead regular market visits and meet with key customers
- Lead Merchandising Presentations during GTM and at Sales Meetings
- Drive demand for the product categories and families
- Support sell-in and sell-thru targets
- Build relationships and understand the differing needs of the sales channels
- Understand the impact of consumer segmentation on product categories and families and evolve the offering based on this
- Develop and influence the assortment and range for the European consumer
- Key financial reporting and product reviews
- Collate market data and present to senior management teams
- 5 years + experience in branded merchandise/development, retail buying or product design/development experience
- Experience in Lifestyle Brand or a large European Retailer
- Strong communication & presentation skills
- Entrepreneurial flair and understanding of the European fashion market
- Experience in forecasting, statistical modeling, and/or strategic planning helpful
We took this announcement from the official website of the company: apply by the company’s website’s indications. In additition, please fill in the following form, in order to inform us.
- Milano, Thursday 18 January 2018, 02.21
Latest Job Opportunities
- Athlantia Ventures is looking for a Marketing Manager
- Corporate Development Manager at YOOX Group in Milan
- Buyer Jewels & Yooxygen yoox.com at YOOX Group in Milano
- Modellista Intimo – Calzedonia Group
- Production Manager – Leather goods at BRIONI
- MCG is looking for an HR Consultant
- Are You a Fashion Company? Publish Now for FREE
- Peuterey is looking for a Visual Merchandiser – Located in Italy