Today the European tommy.com store ships to 21 countries with aggressive plans to roll-out to more markets. The store offers a full and expanding range of Tommy Hilfiger products across Men’s and Women’s Sportswear, Hilfiger Denim, Childrenswear, Footwear, Bags and Accessories, Fragrances, Jewelry, etc. Currently the store operates in 5 languages with plans to add more. The operation has been highly successful and has become a cornerstone of the European business, a fundamental part of the plans to grow the European business to €2 billion.
With strong eCommerce experience our ideal candidate will understand the challenges of site design and functionality for a pan European market place.
- Manage multiple projects from conception to execution:
– Be the advocate for European needs in global initiatives.
– Take the lead on European specific projects and ensure that business needs are properly captured and translated into requirements that can be used by developers .
– Ensure creative deliverables are created and approved on time.
– Work with 3rd party partners and service providers.
– Construct and execute test plans for user acceptance testing to ensure development in delivered to the quality expected.
– Take responsibility for bug reporting, prioritizing and resolution.
– Monitor and recommend project efficiency opportunities.
– Leverage site analytics to judge performance and look for opimisations
– Take responsibility for helping to administrate tools and services used by the eCommerce team.
– Provide guidance to internal teams and external agencies on how best to execute projects based on best practices and the opportunities/limitations of the Tommy eCommerce architecture.
• Degree qualified in a technical subject preferably computer science.
• Preferably a minimum of 5 years work experience in a similar role within ecommerce/digital
• High level of written communication skills; able to document ideas concisely and quickly.
• Excellent verbal communication skills; able to articulate ideas clearly.
• Ability to cope with change and uncertainty.
• Understanding of consumer centric design and site usability.
• Ability and energy to work on multiple projects at a time and potentially switch projects as necessary, maintaining a strong quality of focus on each.
• Ability to establish a plan and work independently to execute; ability to self-manage in times of stress, and independently make timely decisions in alignment with business goals.
• Strong affinity for technology and ability to translate technical concepts to non-technical team members.
We took this announcement from the official website of the company: apply by the company’s website’s indications. In additition, please fill in the following form, in order to inform us.
Published: 6th March 2013
Experience: Senior-Mid level
Function: E-commerce Manager
Location: Amsterdam Area, Netherlands
- Milano, Thursday 18 January 2018, 02.25
Latest Job Opportunities
- Athlantia Ventures is looking for a Marketing Manager
- Corporate Development Manager at YOOX Group in Milan
- Buyer Jewels & Yooxygen yoox.com at YOOX Group in Milano
- Modellista Intimo – Calzedonia Group
- Production Manager – Leather goods at BRIONI
- MCG is looking for an HR Consultant
- Are You a Fashion Company? Publish Now for FREE
- Peuterey is looking for a Visual Merchandiser – Located in Italy