Accounting Manager – Buccellati – Milano
This management position reporting to the CFO is in charge to ensure compliance with group and local policies, provides local support on legal (contractual obligations) and tax matters and is responsible for accurate reporting of the company’s financial position.
Main duties and responsibilities
· Monthly management and local reporting according to ITA GAP within set deadlines and in accordance to the group Corporate CFO
· Establish and enforce proper local accounting methods, policies and principles;
· Coordinate and complete annual audits;
· Improve systems and procedures and initiate corrective actions;
· Support with finance expertise in local projects to ensure compliance with local law and regulations and proper system set up;
· Establish and maintain fiscal files and records to document transactions;
· Office administration;
· Responsible for local Finance and Administration budget;
· Continued innovation to develop the tools that will achieve best practice in all operation and other admin related activities with the aim to increase efficiency and costs saving;
· Local Tax, VAT and WHT reporting;
· Management of business and industrial Licenses, Custom issues, Corporate books, Agents
· Involved in budgeting activities, forecasting and Yearly closing.
· All other local administration related matters.
Reporting and collaboration
· She/he will manage a team of 3 accountants
Main targets and KPI’s
· Compliance with local and group policies and law
· Finance and Administration budgeted costs
· Timely and quality management reporting
· ITA GAAP
· Tax reporting
Accounting Manager Buccellati – Specific skills and knowledge
· Experienced people manager, used to manage a team or department
· Strong accounting knowledge and experience;
· Experience on ITA GAAP accounting and reporting;
· High level of accuracy and attention to detail a must;
· Team player with social competence;
· Ability to multi task and meet deadlines;
· Work independently to complete assignments;
· Strong Excel skills;
· SAP user
· MS Office knowledge;
· English language skills (oral & written) on the advanced level.
Education and qualifications
· University degree on Economics, Accounting and or Finance;
· Highly skilled Finance candidates required;
· At least 10 years’ work experience within multinational companies or consultancy firm;
· Used to work in international environments with matrix organizations;
· Proved experience of local statutory accounting is a must;
· Able to work under pressure;
· Strong team player;
· Autonomous and independent, goal-oriented and self-motivating personality;
· Organizational skills and the ability to prioritize workload, flexibility, proactivity, strong time management and high analytical working skills are required on top of strong communication, delegation and planning skills;
· Ability to direct & supervise team, projects and processes;
· Consultative approach is a must.
You must sign in to bookmark this listing.
Apply For job
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.