Wholesale Area Manager – Salvatore Ferragamo – Firenze
The Wholesale Area Manager will participate to the development and management of the Wholesale distribution Channel (Franchising and Multibrand) and in the research of new business opportunities.
- Deal with the research of new business opportunities with the formulation of proposals and forecasts about the development/optimization of the existing distribution channel
- Participate on the proposal of an overall budget and its implementation
- Ensure the correct and effective brand image presence within the point of sales following the Company guidelines
- Brief and train personally the partners regarding products and visual displaying
- Promote activities and actions in order to guarantee an effective presence of the Company corporate brand within the area of competence
- Participate on the management and development of customers relations activities and for the Collections Sales Campaign process
Area Manager – Requirements:
- Previous experience in a similar role in Russia and Ex URSS Region within a large, international and well-structure Company operating in the Fashion Luxury Field
- Fluency in English and Russian is mandatory
- Capability in building strategic, multilevel and team work relationship
- Capability in dealing with complexity in a multinational environment
- Energetic, organized and business-driven approach
- An affective hands-on approach together with fearless of challenges
- Good role-based leadership and decision making
- Analytical skills and excellent interpersonal capabilities
- Proven customers management and negotiation skills
- Maximum availability to frequently travel abroad
You must sign in to bookmark this listing.
Apply For job
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.