BALENCIAGA – RETAIL MANAGER ITALY (W/M)
Directly reporting to the Europe Retail Director, you will be responsible for the network of own-brand freestanding stores, shop in shop and outlets in Italy. You will be in charge of ensuring the profitability of the network in line with the brand’s commercial strategy and guidelines. You are responsible for adhering to the brand’s image and DNA and for guaranteeing excellence in terms of the welcome and the service we offer our customers.
HOW YOU WILL CONTRIBUTE
BALENCIAGA – A BUSINESS DEVELOPER
- Define, execute and monitor the network action plan to achieve sales targets and KPIs
- Understand and monitor constantly local business environment including market trends and competition
- Define constantly opportunities for growth and execute actions accordingly (location, extention …)
- Communicate high quality relevant feedbacks and report to HQs/HO and/or store team
- Maximise sales results and KPIs within the network, in line with the brand’s targets
- Analyse sales data (customers, products, footfall, etc.) and define action plans accordingly
BALENGIAGA – A TALENT LEADER AND DEVELOPER
- Create and maintain a positive work environment, consistent with Balenciaga behaviors
- Provide a clear vision and goals for the Managers
- Recruit and engage top talent in partnership with the Head of Retail and HR
- Create development plans for store management and store teams, ensure professional
growth via training and coaching
- Provide management and guidance for the Store Managers on a regular basis
A BRAND PROMOTER
- Behave as a Balenciaga Ambassador, sustain and promote the culture of the brand internally and externally
- Ensure Balenciaga Signature and Client experience are executed and consistent over time
- Lead by example conveying Balenciaga behaviors towards clients
- Know his/her clients and prospects (quantitative and qualitative) to define action plans
- Develop clienteling mindset and client’s loyalty and retention from beginners to VICs
A PROCESS MANAGER
- Ensure that all the processes are in compliance with legal, safety, security, internal requirements, sustainability, HR guidelines
- Interact with Store Managers, store teams and stakeholders to establish effective and strong relationships
- Ensure execution of Retail Excellence guidelines in the store: front of house, back of house and team
- Supervise inventory activities and warehouse stock and report immediately any discrepancies
- Ensure adherence to the brand image of the stores following the global visual merchandising guidelines
- Challenge and improve current processes sustaining the growth and ensure efficiency and
- Lead and coordinate with the departments involved the new openings, the renovation and refurbishment of stores
WHO YOU ARE
- You have a higher-education qualification as well as 3 to 5 years’ experience managing a network of stores or a major sales region in luxury Retail industry
- Inclusive leadership style and entrepreneurship
- Exceptional interpersonal skills, persuasiveness
- High understanding of luxury environment & highly client oriented
- You have proven ability in developing the results and profitability of a network.
- You have an aptitude for management and the drive to achieve results.
- You speak English fluently and French nice to have
- You are empathetic, resilient, solution oriented
- Product and Fashion sensitivity.
Place of work: Milano
Desired start date: February 1st 2020
You must sign in to bookmark this listing.
Apply For job
To apply for this job please visit kering.wd3.myworkdayjobs.com.