You are a passionate, energetic and inspirational Boutique Manager, with a deep experience and understanding of the luxury industry and client needs and the will to lead the future development of the Montblanc boutique in Florence.
As The Boutique Manager, You Will
- Lead and inspire the boutique team by challenging and developing them (coaching, 1-to-1 meetings, feedback, role play, info. on results , …)
- Set & follow-up objectives (individual development plan…) to ensure boutique objectives achievement
- Manage KPI’s, CRM reports and be responsible for customer service activities
- Lead the operational organization and smooth running of the boutique
- Be an Ambassador of Montblanc, in the boutique and at external client events
- Offer exceptional client experience and unique in-store journey and build a strong relationship with your clients to foster loyalty with the Maison
Desired Skills and Experience
If the below matches with a description of yourself, please send us your application to join the team:
- Results driven & business minded to achieve the objectives of the Boutique
- Strong Management and Analytical skills
- Good mentoring and training skills
- Organized and efficient working approach
- Strong interpersonal & resilience skills
- Inspiring others and positive mindset
- Thinking out of the box and curious
- Speaks fluently Italian, English; any other language is a plus
You must sign in to bookmark this listing.
Apply For job
To apply for this job please visit jobs.richemont.com.