We are currently seeking a Business Controller who will be part of the Finance, based in Padova, and will work in a modern and international contest.
To be the Finance Business Partner for the Sales areas of competence, guiding the budgeting and forecasting processes, implementing the performance monitoring processes, defining and implementing actions to ensure the achievement of business plans goals.
How you will contribute
- Carry out regular business performance analysis, analysing variances from budget/forecast, with particular focus on subsidiaries
- Participate to the Business Reviews together with Functional Heads.
- Identify and implement actions, in order to guarantee the achievement of performance targets.
- Proactively support in the production of the annual budget and forecasts for the areas of responsibility.
- Prepare and send specific reporting packages to the HQ with focus on Brands, Geographies,
- Strategic Business Plan, Channel Evolutions and Brand Positioning By Market
- Profit & Loss Analysis by Business Responsibility
- Performing ad hoc analysis and controlling tasks.
Who you are
- Degree in Business Administration with excellent results (MBA being a plus)
- +3 years of working experience in similar role, within Finance teams of international organizations, having had specific international experience
- Solid experience within large, structured companies.
- Experience in highly competitive, brand sensitive, service oriented markets.
- Experience with SAP
- Systems experience and knowledge of IT infrastructure / systems
- Proficient Microsoft Office suite user with focus on Excel
- International Accounting Standards (IFRS)
- Ability to design and measure KPIs, with specific focus on the P/L
- Accountability, respect of deadlines and quality standards (accuracy, consistency with policies and guidelines)
- Ability to work cross-functional, close to business and customers with a solid business partner attitude
- Analytical thinking, ability to understand issues, interpret data, draw conclusions and provide guidance
- Ability to understand business models and build business plans
- Ability to prioritize activities, work with flexibility and to handle stress
- Ability to work within fast growing environments and to contribute to build a new organization.
- Business Partners attitude and experience, in a commercial environment.
- Availability to travel
- Interest towards an international career opportunity
- Strong leadership, which inspires colleagues and stakeholders.
- Mature personality, self-motivation and positive attitude.
- Proven record of results achieved within a structured environment.
- Problem solving and decision making
- Communication and interpersonal skills
- Team work
- Proactivity, entrepreneurship
- Passion for a start-up environment
You must sign in to bookmark this listing.
Apply For job
To apply for this job please visit www.kering.com.