Business Development Manager – Anest Collective – Milano
– Maintaining and expanding the retail and wholesale businesses in International market.
– Working closely with the company’s CEO and partners to develop the ANEST COLLECTIVE’s strategies for new business development opportunities and expansion.
– Effectively lead, drive and manage the sales part to achieve maximum results
– Responsible for achieving the sales targets on the respective markets and presenting new business development strategies
– Take responsibility for budgets, forecasts and follow-ups with wholesale partners
– Strengthen and support strategic departments such as CRM and Client Experience, Training and Store Planning
– Work closely with the Regional Marketing & Communications and Operation Teams for all matters linked to Products, Supply, Operations, Assortments, Visual Merchandising and Communication plan
– Create and maintain good relationships with collaborators
– Become a true brand ambassador and actively participate in any upcoming ANEST COLLECTIVE events both locally and internationally
Business Development Manager – Required skills and experiences
– At least 8 years of experience in wholesale sales for a similar luxury brand or business
– Existing wholesale network on International Luxury market is preferred
– University education with economical orientation.
– Experience to lead and develop a high performing team
– Clear communication and excellent English skills, written and spoken
– Strong ability to negotiate and build strategic plans as well as implement new business opportunities
– Strong understanding of the luxury ready-to-wear market environment.
You must sign in to bookmark this listing.
Apply For job
Per candidarti invia i tuoi dati a firstname.lastname@example.org