Corporate Communication Manager – OTB – Vicenza
OTB is the parent company of iconic fashion brands Diesel, Maison Margiela, Marni, Viktor&Rolf, Paula Cademartori, and state-of-the-art companies Staff International, and Brave Kid.
Our brands are globally recognized as the brands of unconventional, individual consumers. OTB reveals its brands’ true essence and character: innovative and iconic, unique and daring. Carrying this vision into the future, our brands not only change the way consumers see themselves but also the world around them.
Founded and chaired by Renzo Rosso, the Italian entrepreneur who created Diesel, the group embodies his spirit and vision. OTB believes in pushing the boundaries of fashion and lifestyle, offering a portfolio of global brands to a new breed of consumers – those who challenge traditional perceptions, preferring to embrace fashion on their own.
Standing for “Only the Brave,” even the name OTB reflects the group’s values: passion and creativity, and a pragmatic approach to building global brands.
Corporate Communication Manager – Role Mission
Based in Breganze (Vicenza), Italy, the Corporate Communication Manager will work within the Corporate Communication function of the group, with the aim of developing and executing the corporate communication strategy at global level to further reinforce the distinctive positioning, awareness and reputation of the OTB group, proactively and reactively, towards internal and external audiences.
This is a broad role suitable for a candidate who is flexible and willing to work across a variety of communication projects, who thinks outside of the box and trials new formats, but also know how to handle sensitive topics confidently. Strong and demonstrable writing skills are crucial, ideally with some experience in developing corporate and business copy.
Fluency in English and Italian is required, English mother-tongue is a real plus.
The Corporate Communication Manager Will Have The Opportunity To Work In Tight And Daily Collaboration And Coordination With The Following Teams/departments (just To Name a Few)
- Marketing & Communication teams of the brands and companies part of OTB group;
- Key departments within the group and its brands and companies, including Top Executives;
- External stakeholders, including International media and institutions.
The Corporate Communication Manager will be deeply involved and will provide support in a series of key projects, including:
- Implementing and executing the corporate communication strategy at worldwide level to support the group’s reputation;
- Working cross-functionally to draft, edit, and proof-read compelling communications in English and Italian for a variety of internal and external audiences (corporate statements, press releases, internal and external presentations, group policies, etc…);
- Preparing briefing packages for external speaking opportunities of Top Executives (interviews, speeches, round tables, conversations);
- Designing engaging and distinctive corporate contents on social media (Instagram, Facebook, Linkedin, and group’s intranet), create appropriate editorial plans and manage communication on all internal and external social platforms;
- Conceiving new corporate communication concepts;
- Developing and managing the corporate media network and relations with key opinion leaders;
- Working in synergy with the HR Dept to ensure an engaging internal communication;
- Supporting the Corporate Sustainability Dept by developing communications on sustainability commitments, initiatives, projects, issues and crises to internal and external stakeholders;
- Contributing to define and implement communication plans and activities for specific and ad-hoc corporate communication projects;
- Managing crisis communication management, dealing with different departments of the company and external stakeholders;
- Creating Daily, Weekly, Monthly Press Reviews;
- Analyze Group Media Reports;
- Recording, monitoring and overseeing of Communication Budget of the area, dealing with Finance and Administrative Depts;
- Monitoring and overseeing the marketing & communication budgets of OTB brands and companies.
- Degree in Communication, PR or similar culture;
- At least 4/5 years of experience, preferably in the fashion industry;
- Fluent in English and Italian – English mother tongue is a real plus;
- Ability and passion for corporate copywriting;
- Good knowledge of digital and social platforms;
- Fashion oriented and good skills on press and media;
- Organizational skills and excellent interpersonal relationship attitude;
- Flexibility, initiative and problem solving;
- Team working.
You must sign in to bookmark this listing.
Apply For job
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.