Country Manager Italy – Desigual – Milano
Responsible for the management and development of Desigual Italy business, by adjusting the global strategy to the Italy market needs, defining action plans that maximize sales and profits, and standardise processes. Manage the activity of all the business channels in Italy, the sales teams, performing KPI’s analysis and ensuring the deployment of improvement initiatives. All of that in order to drive business development, channel distribution optimisation and long-term sales revenues.
Key aspects of the role
1. Team Management
Provide thought leadership, guidance and support to the team members, assigning responsibilities as appropriate and ensuring the flow of necessary information and communication. Set and monitor staff performance and development goals, assessing their compliance. Identify and develop talent, ensuring the necessary training, development and motivation. Participate in the recruiting process when required. Ensure that teams are aligned and work in a coordinated and collaborative way.
2. Strategy implementation and business plan development
Coordinate and adapt the defined strategy for the Italian market, through the definition of the detailed action plan and ensuring its implementation. All in line with the Company´s strategy, policies, budget and profitability objectives, detecting deviations and proposing improvements and corrective actions as required.
Define an action plan, creating an approach of tracking, reviewing, and adjusting. Coordinate these actions with the proper Areas/Departments as required.
Maintain relationship with Moll Operators: share information (sales, KPIs), align strategy, and participate in meetings as required. Ensure good partnership with all partners, as well as with the B2B clients. Prepare, in coordination with the relevant departments, the annual commercial calendar.
3. KPI´s, budget, P&L and action plan monitoring
Perform KPI´s and P&L analysis and monitor the implementation of the defined action plan, identifying a “cause and effect” relation in the performed activities, in order to develop and deploy improvement initiatives if necessary, working on the maximisation of sales and on the improvement of the customer experience. Prepare the Country budget.
4. Communication management
Ensure consistent and frequent communication of actions of other Departments that affect the Italian Market. Perform visits to the POS of the Italian Market to have a good understanding of the business reality, ensure compliance with the Company standards and detect potential opportunities.
Coordinate and interact with other Areas and Departments (Supply Chain, Marketing, Finance, etc.) for the effective implementation of different actions that affect the proper performance of the Country, working in a collaborative and coordinated way in order to provide an excellent customer service delivery, increasing customer satisfaction and sales.
5. Distribution planning
Collaborate with the Product Department in the distribution planning, by providing feedback about the Country needs and fine-tuning the products to provide to the different POS for each specific channel under the Italian Market, in order to ensure the optimum and timely assortment and allocation of products, achieving the established goals and optimising the geography.
6. Market research
Do market research on the Retail industry, understanding the context, getting information about key competitors and identifying areas for improvement.
Country Manager Italy – You are the ideal person if you have…
- Minimum experience of 10 years in a management position in Retail.
- Knowledge of the Italian Market with a broad channels view: Retail, Outlet, Wholesale, Department Stores. Understanding of the Wholesale channel is a must.
- Broad experience in managing Sales teams.
- Strategic mind-set with a hands on approach.
- Business driven. Ability to work under pressure.
- Excellent leadership and communication skills.
- Strong analytical abilities and results oriented. Proactive.
- Strong organizational and influence skills, with a cross departments/levels communication mastery.
- Customer orientated.
- Availability to travel around 80% of their time.
- Advanced knowledge of English.
What we offer you…
- Fun & Profit: An international company with a fun, hardworking and dynamic atmosphere.
- Test & Learn: Our work ethics involves trying out new things and don’t be afraid of making mistakes.
- Express Yourself and Creative Freedom: Be yourself and let your creativity flow!
- Caring: Healthy lunch in our Canteen, sports club, free tea/coffee, 50% discount on our products, flexible timetables and much more!
- Competitive package including fixed and variable salary.
- Challenging environment with internal growth opportunities.
You must sign in to bookmark this listing.
Apply For job
To apply for this job please visit career5.successfactors.eu.