CRM Manager – Safilo – Padova
Within a project of digital transformation, Safilo is looking for a CRM Manager. She/He will be responsible to build a multi-channel Customer Relation ecosystem and to contribute to develop a solid Customer Relation strategy for our Company. She/He will focus on the loyalty and retention marketing strategies through the company assets (Customer Care, B2B ecommerce).
She/he will bring a clear understanding of how to leverage Customer behavioural, transactional, sales data in order to deliver relevant marketing programs through multiple communication channels with a vision of growing Customer loyalty, acquire new and increasing their lifetime value to the business.
This is an exciting and challenging career opportunity for a candidate with strong passion for Customers and supporting business growth. The successful candidate will report to the Global Head of Sales Operations & Customer Experience and will be based in Padua Headquarter. We will evaluate also candidates based in Milan with flexibility to be in HQ at least 50% of their time.
- Deciding on the CRM platform structure and architecture ensuring it works seamlessly across the organisation and captures all required information at key points in the Customer life cycle
- Customer Journey Mapping analysing touch points with the organisation and maximising its effectiveness for sales and distribution
- Planning and delivering CRM strategies across the company encouraging Customer retention and Customer loyalty
- Working closely with all departments to ensure the CRM works effectively for all aspects of the company and maximise current and prospective relationships through the use of the CRM
- Overseeing direct communications with Customers through the CRM
- Monitor and maximise Customer lifetime value strategies ensuring maximum profitability
- Ensuring the database is segmented effectively for targeted marketing activities
- Developing testing strategies for all aspects of the CRM to ensure the most effective approach for the company and its products
- Ensure the CRM provides an effective sales funnel and efficient sales process
- Planning, managing and delivering multi-channel, digital CRM marketing campaigns
- Segmenting of the CRM to enable tailored and relevant marketing messages to Customers
- Ensure return on investment through KPI’s and performance metrics
- Championing and driving through necessary CRM changes ensuring full buy in from all stakeholders in the business
- Bringing B2C experience and best practice into B2B context
CRM Manager – Desired Skills & Experience:
- Bachelor degree required
- Al least 3 years in Customer Service, Marketing with desired B2C experience
- Experience in B2C Contact Center Operations (in and outbound) is a plus.
- Extensive experience of direct and digital marketing ideally in a similar industry
- Strong background in Customer acquisition, re-engagement and retention strategies.
- A Confident and articulate communicator capable of inspiring strong collaboration in an organisation
- Excellent technical knowledge of CRM and analytical systems
- Must have a strong commercial outlook and the ability to manage project delivery through internal and external stakeholders
- Excellent understanding of CRM principles mostly in B2C environment
- Direct experience with mature CRM platform (Sales Force, Oracle, Microsoft)
- Language skill: fluent Italian and English, both written and spoken. Additional languages skill will be considered as a plus.
You must sign in to bookmark this listing.
Apply For job
To apply for this job please visit emea3.recruitmentplatform.com.