CRM Specialist – Nespresso – Milano
- Nespresso in Italy, Milan headquarter (Assago)
- Nespresso Marketing Department
- Permanent Contract
- At least 5 years of experience in marketing team
- Prior experience in CRM
This role is dedicated to the management of the first stages of the customer lifecycle,from the acquisition to the onboarding of the new consumers.
He/she will collaborates closely with the Insights, the channels and the rest of the Marketing Department, defining and aligning both the acquisition and onboarding strategy and proposing new initiatives across channels and Customer Care & Services (in line with the overall B2C customer experience strategy and the Nespresso brand).
A day in the life of… CRM Specialist
- Propose local acquisition campaigns to convert prospects into new members (e.g. manage the development of the creative concept), maximizing the efficiency of our recruitment tactics (e.g promotional investments versus acquisition, optimization of the cost of acquisition,…);
- Guarantee onboarding process is integrated with acquisition strategy ensuring 1st, 2nd and 3rd coffee order conversion, but an excellent exposure of our new comers to our wide range of services as well;
- Analyze the omni-channel consumer experience for prospects and new members, based on omni-channel customer feedback, internal and external data & insights, in close collaboration with Data & Insights team and Customer Care & Services;
- Benchmark local performance with international best practices and local competitive performance;
- Track and optimize campaigns for new members and prospects;
- Provide recommendations to channels and Customer Care & Services for continuous improvement in the omni-channel consumer experience for new members and prospects;
- Support continuous improvement through conducting pre and post-evaluations.
What Will Make You Successful
- Expertise in CRM activation: offers construction, lifecycle orchestration based on CRM insights;
- Prior experience as (junior) product/brand manager or in an agency recognized for design thinking methodology;
- Good business acumen and at ease with financial models: customer lifetime value, ROI, …;
- Worked for a brand with an FMCG mindset (e.g. innovation speed, high business sense);
- Experience in project management (of complex projects), managing both stakeholders and external agencies;
- Good analytical skills;
- Interest in working in a fast-paced and rapidly-changing environment and be able to prioritize;
- Ability to act independently;
- University degree in marketing, commercial or equivalent;
- Fluent in English.
You must sign in to bookmark this listing.
Apply For job
To apply for this job please visit jobdetails.nestle.com.