Designer – Agent Provocateur – London
To design the Lingerie, Nightwear and RTW collections for Agent Provocateur, under the direction of the Creative Director and the Heads of Design.
Main duties and responsibilities:
- To design products and garments. Ensure designs fit creative direction of the brand along with retail and merchandising requirements.
- Products to be designed: lingerie, nightwear, ready to wear
- Be able to interpret Creative Directors vision into seasonal and Icon ranges
- Be able to research and produce mood boards and inspirational material to the creative Director’s brief.
- Aid in the creation of a cohesive directional range.
- Must be able to take a commercial view on ranges in development stages
- Understanding of Agent Provocateur history
- To occasionally develop Creative director ranges, keeping design identity of the range
- To design into the seasonal fabric selection made by the Creative Director / Fabric Developer
Leadership & management
- To ensure that designs are on schedule to the critical path and that target critical dates are being kept to. Responsible for prioritising your own workload in relation to the critical path
- To follow all along the process, the ranges or any developments responsible for
- To ensure that design team procedures are being followed i.e. design sheets, product briefs and BOMs etc. are completed to correct and accurate specifications
- To manage a number of projects simultaneously
- To manage and mentor Design Intern
- To mentor Design apprentices and engage them to be prepared with relevant/updated boards for weekly Design/PD catch-up
- To assist in setting up the meeting room or Creative Director’s office etc. for important meetings, Sign off or other Design presentations.
- Clear communicator, responding promptly and accurately to all enquiries
- Excellent verbal presentation skills
- Open/Approachable personality to build effective and positive working relationships with key departments/individuals
- Calm and co-operative with the ability to take instruction
- To work closely with PD Team and Fabric Developer, liaise with factories and ensure created product briefs/BOMs are clear, concise and complete with trim info; lead times; price etc (refer to fabric tracker)
- To work closely with Technical Designer and Technical Team on garment construction (creation of PBs)
- Ensure style files up to date and product briefs/BOMs updated on system.
- To appropriately source according to type of product (including retail targets) and critical path dates. This involves sourcing in Paris and London.
- To attend Team production meetings. Ensure prepared with all relevant information
- To attend fitting sessions of the ranges responsible for, along with Design Lead
- To attend Design meetings/ update catch-ups ensuring prepared with all relevant information and action amendments accordingly
-To ensure a positive and productive relationship with key departments and key players, product development, production, technical teams and Creative Director www.agentprovocateur.com www.fashiontopjobs.com
You must sign in to bookmark this listing.
Apply For job
To apply for this job please visit four.ciphr-irecruit.com.