Designer – Genius Project – Moncler – Milano
The candidate will work as part of a collaborative Design team in charge of the development of Genius design projects. Working closely with Genius Collection Director, this key role will ensure that Genius’ collections are developed consistently, monitoring the day to day workload and follow up closely on the collection plan.
Responsibilities will include:
- Oversee the creative development of the Genius’ collections across all categories, follow up of collection calendar with realistic timeframes and deadlines in collaboration with designers and other concerned departments
- Create an effective way of working within the design teams concerning boards, meeting preparations, meetings with designers, etc.
- Undertake design research, prepare visual tools, creating mood and colour boards
- Coordinating with the Product Team ensuring alignment with collection launches after fittings, creating and updating the collection recap, adding new sketches and fabrics allocation.
- Style and coordinate collection looks and other pre-show preparations
- Represent Design team and function as a link between all departments (pattern, fabrics, product)
Designer – Requirements:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Fashion Design, or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Minimum 7 years of related professional experience
- Knowledge of textile and material construction and properties
- Knowledge of product costs and impact of design
- Luxury products and Brands knowledge and market position
- Moncler Business knowledge
- Team player and strong problem solving skills
- Ability to work with a team and in a fast-paced environment with multiple deadlines
- Ability to communicate effectively at all levels and strong interpersonal skills.
- English, full professional proficiency
- This position is based in Moncler HQ in Milan but might have commitments that require travelling.
You must sign in to bookmark this listing.
Apply For job
To apply for this job please visit jobs.moncler.com.