The Ecommerce operations and consumer experience will be accountable for the Ecommerce day-to-day management, and enhancements of business processes and the overall consumer service experience delivered through quality-oriented services and channel interactions. He/She will coordinate business processes and requirements, testing and rollout planning from business side. He/She will also assist with Retail and digital marketplace operations. This role is the conduit for many internal departments such as Customer Service, Logistic and Tech/IT with the DTC Ecommerce business team.
- Manage, supervise and oversee multiple different processes, all geared toward inspecting and coordinating all the points of contact between a customer and a business.
- Identify friction points and related action plan across the consumer journey through data analytics and stakeholders feedback. Continuous monitoring and improvement of KPIs related to consumer service.
- Oversee Returns Flow Process and provide insight for any process improvements. Both consumer facing and systems facing.
- Work with internal departments to ideate, develop, and design new consumer oriented omnichannel programs and ensure all services are connected and consistent across touchpoints to improve consumer satisfaction and loyalty.
- Work closely with the Ecommerce Customer Service team, analysing performance and SLAs and enabling them to proactively deliver on-going customer service excellence.
- Control the Ecommerce fulfilment operations through the entire supply chain (from the website to the end customer), ensuring SLA’s are set and adhered to for own eCommerce, digital marketplace partners and Retail.
- Play an integral role in the development of an Omni-channel customer experience.
- Manage operations with 3rd parties to ensure all websites are operational, and continually optimised.
- Maintain a global perspective on consumer experience and technology trends and integrate these practices into plans to maximize effectiveness.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Management or equivalent combination of education and experience will be considered.
- At least 4 years’ of Ecommerce/Retail operations experience is required.
- All around experience and understanding of Ecommerce systems and processes.
- Experience working with technical and business teams for requirements gathering.
- Exposure to working within a business trading across multiple countries.
- Ability to build long-term relationships & communicate with a wide range internal and external parties, either with business or technical background.
- Strong planning, scheduling and problem solving skills.
- Self motivated, flexible, and able to handle large volumes of work independently.
- Good judgement and decision making skills.
- Excellent communication and grammatical skills.
- Proficiency in written and spoken English, other European languages are a plus.
Equally based in Milan (Italy) or Saint Jean de Moirans (France)
You must sign in to bookmark this listing.
Apply For job
To apply for this job please visit neuvoo.it.