E-Key Account Manager – Geox – Treviso
Focus of the role is to exploit profitable Geox sales within key partner’s platforms through an accurate and effective management of tools, levers and business relationships.
- Identifying and promoting new business opportunity (both strategic and tactic activities) to support accounts aggressive but sustainable growth
- Ensuring the coordination of all corporate functions to increase general level of service to the accounts and channel performances
- Use data analysis and accounts dashboards to monitor, identify and correct sales curves and profitability of the brand
- Ensure an outstanding online user experience managing of all the processes regarding front end and back end activities and coordinating different all corporate and external teams
- Support the Merchandising and Buying team to process an effective product merchandising for the accounts
- Manage, according to the Corporate guidelines, advertising tools (i.e Search and display, etc.) directly, on the key partner’s platforms, and indirectly, through the coordination of external web agencies and accounts.
- Manage and coordinate, in collaboration with Finance, Regions and Omnichannel functions, promotions and deals to match sales and profitability targets.
- at least 5 years experience in similar roles;
- experience in retail field;
- advanced knowledge and management of web platforms (such as Amazon Vendor Central, Zalando CoPlanner, etc.)
You must sign in to bookmark this listing.
Apply For job
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.