Finance Innovation Manager – Moncler – Milan
In a context of deep Finance and Accounting transformation, the project manager will drive strategic innovation projects with global scope, in line with Group process & guidelines, contributing to a lean, efficient and timely Finance and Accounting organization and process optimization across Moncler Group. This role is key to make Moncler transformation ambitious goals happen.
- Analyze and understand the business requirements in order to define the best solutions for supporting the business process and drive directly global finance projects in respect of timeline and budget allocated.
- Drive the implementation of SAP S4, Robotic Process Automation and Supplier Integration projects.
- Consolidate and improve existing consolidation, budget and corporate performance reporting (BI) acting as first point of contact in the event of any query/issue;
- Coordinate and ensure consistency between all project under his/her responsibility
- Support the internal team in Monthly Closing, Budget and Forecast.
- Spread awareness on innovation topics within the business functions.
- Degree in Accounting / Finance / Business Management / Administration
- An overall experience of 5 years with financial and controlling responsibility
- 5+ years’ relevant experience and knowledge of SAP FI/CO (Finance and Controlling). Experience and knowledge of other SAP specific modules and Tagetik are also highly appreciated.
- Excellent knowledge and fluency of English language
- Excellent communication skills and ability to communicate to senior management
- Effectively practices change management; assess change and communicate impacts.
- Demonstrates skill and maturity to identify and interact with stakeholders, assess their needs, provide metrics and status reports as needed, and manage stakeholder’s expectations throughout the lifetime of the project.
- Agile thinking and ability to work on complex data,
- Ability to learn fast in a dynamic environment combined with data accuracy and fast reaction in case of an ad hoc analysis
- Work cooperatively and effectively in teams to achieve the goals.
You must sign in to bookmark this listing.
Apply For job
To apply for this job please visit jobs.moncler.com.