Finance Manager – Amazon – Milano
At Amazon, we’re working to be the most customer-centric company on earth. Operations is at the heart of what we do, delivering millions of packages each day and fulfilling customer orders from all over the world.
Amazon is seeking a Finance Manager in Amazon Logistics – our rapidly expanding internal delivery operation, purpose-built to achieve and exceed the delivery quality and speed demands of Amazon customers.
This candidate will be the Finance Manager for IT Last Mile, with ownership of financial reporting, strategic initiatives, and financial planning processes. This individual will implement robust financial mechanisms, provide financial oversight, controllership, and evaluation support in this rapidly expanding area of Amazon Logistics.
The successful candidate will have excellent written communication, leadership, analytical and financial reporting skills. They will also possess strong business partnership and interpersonal skills and exhibit a capability to collaborate across cross functional stakeholders. The manager will also own short and long term strategic planning cycles, oversee financial control for the area, alongside working on ad-hoc projects and evaluations as needed, as well have people management responsibilities.
Finance Manager – Basic Qualifications
- A strong academic background
- An Accountancy qualification is preferred, an MBA may be considered
- Robust analytical & modelling skills required
- Advanced Excel essential
- The ability to simplify and improve inefficient or unnecessarily complex processes
- The ability to prioritize and work to tight deadlines.
- The ability to build positive business relationships and work collaboratively.
- An eye for detail and a passion for data.
- Prior knowledge of SQL/ETL would be beneficial, a willingness to learn this essential
- Finance experience from Operational, Retail, FMCG or technology companies within an international environment
- Last Mile Ops knowledge is a plus.
Company – Amazon Italia Services Srl
Job ID: A1112321
You must sign in to bookmark this listing.
Apply For job
To apply for this job please visit www.amazon.jobs.