Financial Controller – Diesel – Vicenza
At Diesel Headquarters located in Breganze (Italy), we are looking for a Financial Controller, who will be placed within the HQ Finance department and be responsible for corporate reporting, monthly closing, budget, forecasts, business planning processes and implementation of new financial and economic tools.
The Role’s Main Responsibilities Are
CORPORATE REPORTING AND CONSOLIDATION
- Prepare all internal monthly reporting, annual Budgeting and periodical Forecasting, ensuring a timely and qualitative delivery.
- Provide in-depth analysis of data and variances, supporting the Financial Controlling Manager in the comprehension and proactive reading of the economic phenomena of the Group as well as in identifying recommended actions.
- Gather the monthly consolidation entries and support on quarterly and yearly full consolidation.
- Interact and guide Regional Controlling Teams during quarterly, half-yearly and yearly closing, support them with the Group reporting.
- Ensure compliance with internal accounting and reporting processes.
- Support the Financial Controlling Manager and the Finance team with ad-hoc analysis.
FINANCIAL PLANNING & CONTROL
- Provide both financial and economic analysis of current results and insights on impacts to future performance.
- On a monthly basis, provide analysis of Diesel Group cash forecast, with qualitative comments on variances, and focusing on net working capital and cash conversion reviews.
- Gathering and coordination of business and managerial data and info at consolidated level, finalized to short, medium and long-term planning.
- Analysis of consolidated results by business/product category to support Business Partners and Finance Professional Family in the understanding and in the decision making phase, through variance analysis and recommended actions.
SUBSIDIARIES COORDINATION AND BUSINESS CONTROL
- Constantly liaise with Diesel Group subsidiaries in the coordination of planning processes and monthly closures, in order to guarantee the deadlines defined.
- Monitoring and analysis of financial statements of subsidiaries.
IMPLEMENTATION OF FINANCIAL PROCESSES AND TOOLS
- Partnering with IT department to get the best efficiencies for financial statement (consolidated and single legal entities) completion, optimizing the financial process.
- Partnering with BI teams to get better and reliable reporting, user friendly and consistent with all the commercial reporting provided by other departments.
You will be part of Diesel HQ Finance Team, report to the Financial Controlling Manager and work closely with:
- OTB Corporate Finance department;
- Regional Controlling teams at a global level;
- Operations and Business Controlling departments;
- Global Sales Planning team.
What Requirements You Need To Have
- 3-5 year experience in a similar role, with a particular focus on consolidation, financial processes coordination and financial controlling of foreign subsidiaries. Previous experience in a Big Four and in a company modernly structured will be considered a plus.
- Degree in Economics and/or Finance, strong analytical skills and financial acumen.
- Comfortable to deal with top level management and to work under pressure.
- Determination to achieve the objectives, flexibility, enthusiasm, ability to problem solving.
- Expertise on consolidation and high level reporting, knowledge of economic and financial performance drivers, key metrics, experience with creating consolidated and individual financial statements.
- Ability to use controlling and data mining tools, advanced use of Excel (i.e. pivots, macros etc.). Proficiency with Hyperion and SAP would be preferred.
- Fluency in English.
You must sign in to bookmark this listing.
Apply For job
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.