Financial Controller – Emilio Pucci – Milano
- Company: Emilio Pucci
- Country/Region: Italy
- Business group: Fashion & Leather Goods
- Contract type: Permanent Job
- Function: Finance
- Experience required: Minimum 10 years
- Reference No.: PUCC00106
- Date of publication: 2020.01.30
As Financial Controller for Emilio Pucci, you will partner with business owners (HO dep. and Pucci regions & stores word-wide) by allowing them to have a clear picture of their activity from a financial side in order to support them in the running of their operations and to ensure an efficient decision making process. You will share your detailed knowledge of financial performance and maintain tools in order to allow business owner entrepreneur behavior that will translate into sustainable growth for the Company. Integrity & trust is key in performing the job.
Prepare business forecast (budget, revision, strategic plan)
- Sales & full P&L, in conjunction with Finance Director
- Build/update tools for business partners and support them in elaborating their budget
- Business partners Image dept., Human resources, Retail / commercial, Production,
- General Management, regions all across the world and to a lesser extent, store managers
- Understand & challenge business partners plans. Give recommendations
- Special focus on Japan, Asia, America and UK retail side, key retail indicators, productivity & payroll
- Responsible for ensuring reporting is done accurately and on time.
Key actor in month/year end process
- Ensure actual spend reflect accurate picture
- Ensure spend by nature is correctly booked
- Manage purchase Order flow (incl. user training & discipline management)
- Gross Margin reconciliation, stock reconciliation & depreciation. Retail stock ageing analysis
- Review Financial statement.
Monitor actual performance
- Vs. last year & targets. Discount / Margin / provision on stock / collection performance follow up
- Highlight sales business trends for seizing opportunities or adjusting plans
- Bottom line management, ensuring target saving are met as well as overspend is prevented or managed.
- Lead monthly payroll review
- Follow up Capex vs. plan. Stock by collection status. Alert when necessary
- Perform analysis to understand key variation of change on some key lines of the P&L (incl. payroll analysis) or on ad hoc basis
- Assist Finance Director in developing action plans and recommendations for improvement.
Business Plan implementation
- Key actor to set up new store business plan (SOP).
- Help assessing business cases.
- Operational follow up project development from a financial perspective
- Follow up achievement vs. Plan. Resubmit business Plan when necessary
- Implementation of Internal Control in conjunction with Finance Director
- Animate and support operational internal control topics
- Clarify & communicate rules
- Ensure discipline, ongoing monitoring of controls & processes, participate to store audits.
- Contribute to the implementation of head office, retail & system projects identified to improve store operations & operational procedures
- Ad hoc project participation as defined by the management.
Management Control team
- Ensure efficient business partnering with for the stores, region & Head office department by harvesting strong one to one relationship with key actors
- Build lasting network within the company team and the Group affiliate.
Financial Controller – Key Requirements & Competencies:
- Strong and effective interpersonal communication skills essential
- Leadership and autonomy with good analysis & reporting skills
- Precision yet able to synthetize key points.
- Strong commitment, high energy
- Demonstrate natural empathy towards internal & external business partner
- Able to work in a fast-paced demanding environment.
- Manage his own time in a multi-partner, multi-site environment
- A flexible, intuitive and proactive approach, capable of dealing with ambiguity
- Fully operational in Microsoft tools. SAP knowledge is a plus.
- Strong capability of understanding IS solutions (retail, data warehouse)
- Italian and English Fluent spoken and written. French is a plus.
You must sign in to bookmark this listing.
Apply For job
To apply for this job please visit www.lvmh.com.