Financial Controlling Manager – Hermès – Milano
The Financial Controlling Manager will be assigned to the Finance Department where he/she will be reporting directly to the Chief Financial Officer providing day-to-day financial management while ensuring compliance with the Group procedures. He/she will be also responsible for budget preparation and analysis.
He/she will be responsible for the supervision of 11 boutiques in Italy, 1 boutique in Greece and 3 boutiques in Turkey.
The Financial Controlling Manager will inform and alert both the Chief Financial Officer as early as possible of any changes, overshoots or particular events affecting the financial results of the activity in order to support the management in making decisions and avoiding potential drifts.
His/her main goals include but are not limited to:
- Ensure structured, in-depth budget planning, based on reliable information provided by the management systems.
- Ensure the reliability and integrity of financial information by performing these processes in order to ensure their compliance in real-time.
Financial Controller – Main Responsabilities:
- Support the creation of budgets and re-estimations of the subsidiary income statements (turnover, margin, general expenses, communication, rents …);
- Support the construction of quarterly closings: calculation of operating provisions (including provisions on stocks), stocks equation, analysis of margins …
- Prepare Boutiques reports (Magnitude);
- Prepare Buying related activities in partnership with the Retail Merchandising Department;
- Deal with the European management reporting activity: profit and loss account, headcount, markdown, cash spreads, etc;
- Follow up of headcount monthly report to ensure, in collaboration with the HR department, the respect of budget for all personnel cost (including training, recruiting, temporary and other personnel expenses)
Create and comment on relevant daily, weekly and monthly dashboards:
- Sales reports per boutiques and product transfers among boutiques
- Commercial conditions
- Monthly analysis of the cost of goods sold (by store) and investigation in differences with accounting margin
- Activity indicators
- Generally speaking, any documents needed by the General Management of the subsidiary and / or Group to perform their activity
Elaborate quarterly income statements per boutique and carry out analytical activity reviews
- Monitor and control boutiques rent expenses (leases, invoicing, etc.)
- Monitor and control boutique staff and create monthly reports
- Monitor and control any other boutique operational expenses
Monitor communication projects across all areas (PR / Press / Media / Publishing / Showcases)
- Support the creation of budgets and re-estimations
- Follow up of communication costs in collaboration with communication departement
- Prepare year-end provisions
- Bachelor’s and Master’s degree in Economics and/or Accounting
- 7-10 years covering increasing responsibility roles in finance and controlling area
- Strong analytical skills to identify business challenges and development opportunities
- Excellent command of Excel and information systems in general.
- Strong communication skill to interface with all level of stakeholders and work with diverse team
- Adaptability and autonomy
- Respect of deadlines
- Languages: excellent knowledge of Italian and English; French would be a plus
- Strong sense of integrity
- Experience dealing with foreign enterprise.
You must sign in to bookmark this listing.
Apply For job
To apply for this job please visit www.hermesemployeur.com.