Global Head of Social Media – Bally – Milano
Reports to: Global Communications Director
Purpose of the postion:
The Global Head of Social Media is responsible for the development and implementation of the global social media and influencer marketing strategy.
He/She will develop a content strategy for all social media channels globally considering business and brand objectives and oversee its implementation across regions. He/She will lead development and execution of influencer marketing programs to maximize exposure with the right audience aimed at building brand awareness and followers, and reinforce the brand positioning. He/She will define social media campaign KPIs and coordinate analysis and monitoring of project impact. He/She manages the global social media and influencer marketing budgets and supervises/mentors the global social media team.
Duties and responsibilities:
- Oversee social media content strategy and execution across global social media platforms including but not limited to: Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, LinkedIn, YouTube, SnapChat, Weibo, WeChat, Line, TikTok, Kakao etc.
- Ensure proper amplification of key brand messages globally through use of organic social media, paid social media, and partnerships
- Articulate content strategy to brief Creative team and work in partnership on the development of content for the various social media platforms
- Create and maintain a monthly social media calendar for each platform, leveraging brand marketing calendar and pop culture occassions to maximize relevance of storytelling to drive engagement, reach, and follower growth
- Coordinate calendar and content with regional teams/agencies to execute plans in alignment with global and local objectives/audiences
- Oversee briefing and execution of social media copy, usage of hashtags, and alignment with brand tone of voice
- Oversee the execution of social community management and dialogue moderation
- Monitor and report client inquiries received through social media with customer service
- Work closely with CRM to secure engagement with customers and attract prospect clients through synergization of target segmentation
- Maintain a direct relationship with social media platforms’ representatives
- Manage and RFP agencies working on the brand’s digital strategies globally
- Manage paid social media budget to maximize ROI and achieve business plans
- Provide analysis of campaign performance, including execution metrics vs previous campaigns and executive summary of learnings
- Oversee social media listening and audience audits, define framework for studies and executive summary of insights and action plans
- Manage and RFP social media marketing analytics tools and coordinate vendor contracts and relationships
- Develop and execute global influencer marketing strategies and creative campaigns (organic and paid)
- Work closely with regional marketing leads on the alignment of influencer campaigns
- Identify and build relationships with prominent influencers and thought leaders
- Coordinate the creation of content with external talents through development and curation of content ideas and briefs
- Oversee order and fulfillment of seasonal product gifting in partnership with Merchandising
- Oversee store appointments and monitor product pulls in partnership with Retail
- Coordinate social media engagement with influencers and brand talent (including creative and campaign talents, event and collaboration talents etc.)
- Brainstorm new approaches and keep abreast of emerging trends, technologies and influencers
- Track all performance metrics (influencer posts, engagement, product sell-through, follower spikes, profile views etc) to report on KPIs of influencer campaigns
- Ensure feedback with cross-functional marketing teams so postings are shared and content can be effectively leveraged across relevant brand channels
- Manage influencer budget to maximize ROI and achieve business plans
- 7+ years of experience leading social media strategies for Fashion Luxury brands at a global level
- University Degree, bachelor or Master Level
- Experience using a variety of popular social media platforms – Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Pinterest, YouTube, WeChat, Weibo, LINE.
- Experience working with influencers and KOLs to build strong brand partnerships and content
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English (fluent)
- Strong editorial skills – content strategy and message editing
- Strong analytical skills – familiar with social media reporting and KPIs
- Leadership and decision making skills – ability to lead a team and influencer cross-functional partners
- Organizational skills
- Budget management
- Competitive analysis.
You must sign in to bookmark this listing.
Apply For job
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.