Global Marketing & Communications Manager – Anest Collective – Milano
This role will be responsible for developing marking strategies, will lead to the development of brand campaigns for Global Marketing.
The primary objective of the role will be to constantly elevate the desirability of the Brands around the world that will, in turn, continue to build sales in these businesses.
Success in the role will come from developing a strong knowledge of the global markets, an in-depth understanding of the digital landscape, implementation of the business strategies and the brand vision and direction as led by the CEO of the brand and collaborating with the Design & Merchandising teams to create global strategies and stories that can then be adapted for optimal relevance across geographic regions and business channels.
Global Marketing & Communications Manager – Detailed Description:
- Collaborate with the merchandising and design teams to ensure that the marketing is aligned with the vision of the brand & products
- Work with internal team or external partners to ensure that the communication campaigns are aligned with approved merchandise strategies and are in line with product assortment each season to drive sales
- Key marketing leader in developing brand campaigns. Executing integrated marketing and communications strategies.
- Responsible for curating the seasonal marketing strategy for brands by connecting the design and commercial vision to the storytelling arch, corresponding initiatives, and investment analysis.
- Work in partnership with internal creative team and external partners to guide the development of creative & marketing concepts that can be executed globally according to the brand strategies and to meet the business goals
- Cultivate a partnership with creativity and design to develop and execute digital storytelling for the brand in a manner that is appropriate and catered to each platform in the digital eco-system.
- Lead a data-driven marketing strategy, including the end-state vision of how we use consumer data and insight to drive segmentation, targeting, messaging, and CRM.
- Innovate with new media marketing tactics; social, digital, CRM and direct response. Utilize and develop industry influencer relationships to drive these tactics.
- Collect and analyze global market information, drawing conclusions on market trends and customer dynamics, and defining opportunities for ANEST COLLECTIVE
- Engage with the global planning & divisional marketing leads to understand and develop brand strategies that will support growth in the business divisions
- Incorporate expert knowledge of digital media trends, social tools and mobile technologies to drive earned media and viral reach of proposed marketing programs.
- Owner of the Brand specific Marketing budget and partnership with the financial planning team to ensure fiscal responsibility while proactively identifying areas of savings.
- Build strong partnerships and establish credibility with the internal team, based upon a demonstrated collaborative approach, leadership skills, and experience.
- Anticipate and implement necessary changes to strategy and execution process to support the company’s business goals geographically and through new marketing initiatives and campaigns.
- Ensure that the Agency is appropriately briefed on campaigns and that the timeline and budgets are appropriate and respected
- Research, analyze and report on all relevant competitive promotional marketing trends.
You must sign in to bookmark this listing.
Apply For job
Per candidarti invia i tuoi dati a email@example.com