Global Media Coordinator – Bottega Veneta – Milano
How you will contribute
- Support Global Media team in executing planning and managing bookings with agencies
- Coordination with Bottega Veneta local teams
- Preparation of Meetings with Media Partners
- Place print material orders for all markets (including franchisees) and manage production flow between production agency, creative agency and media agencies/publications/franchisee clients.
- Handle creative flighting charts and tag list updates according to media plan changes
- Review all media-related invoices
Who you are
- Degree in Marketing, Communications or relevant discipline
- Skilled in both offline and online media
- Highly skilled in Excel and Power Point
- Ability to organize, prioritize, multitask effectively, while consistently achieving goals and meeting deadlines
- Excellent interpersonal skills, flexible, open-minded, proactive
- Fluent in English
Why work with us?
This is a fabulous opportunity to join the Kering adventure and to actively contribute to the development of the business by becoming part of a global Luxury Group that offers endless possibilities to learn and grow. Talent development is a managerial principle at Kering and we are committed to fostering internal mobility. Our common vision promotes leadership skills and helps every employee to reach their full potential in a stimulating and fulfilling workplace environment.
Kering is committed to building a diverse workforce. We believe diversity in all its forms – gender, age, nationality, culture, religious beliefs and sexual orientation – enriches the workplace. It opens up opportunities for people to express their talent, both individually and collectively and it helps foster our ability to adapt to a changing world. As an Equal Opportunity Employer, we welcome and consider applications from all qualified candidates, regardless of their background.
You must sign in to bookmark this listing.
Apply For job
To apply for this job please visit kering.wd3.myworkdayjobs.com.