Head of Accounting – Bulgari Accessori Florence
Bulgari Accessori s.r.l. (based in Florence) is currently looking for a Head of Accounting
whose objective is to ensure the correct management of the book-keeping operations, according to both Local and Corporate (IFRS) accounting principles, complying to local legal and fiscal requirements.
- Supervise a team of 3 accountants ensuring the correctness of daily accounting (active cycle, passive cycle, banks and payments, inventory and general ledger), give guidance and support when necessary
- Perform monthly closing and financial reporting to Corporate HQ, granting accrual posting, bank and intercompany reconciliation, providing effective commentaries.
- Ensuring the fulfilment of all fiscal requirements, including VAT and income tax declaration, interacting with external tax advisor.
- Preparing year-end Financial Statement including the related notes
- Handle year-end external audit, for all matters on his/her responsibility
- Perform Internal Control activity in compliance with internal procedures and guidelines.
- Improve systems, policies and procedures on an on-going basis and maintain proper documentation.
Key competencies and skills:
- High level of accounting knowledge, both on local and IFRS gap
- Independent, well-organized, commitment to accuracy, able to work under pressure, meeting tight reporting deadlines
- Customer oriented, excellent partner of other teams / departments
- Expert in SAP and MS Office applications
- Fluenncy in English
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting or related discipline.
- 8 year experience in accounting and financial closing management or in major audit firm
- Previous experience as accounting manager is a plus.
You must sign in to bookmark this listing.
Apply For job
To apply for this job please visit bulgari.recruitmentplatform.com.