Head of Consolidation – Gucci – Firenze
The Head of Consolidation, under the supervision of the Financial Controller, will be responsible for the consolidation process at divisional level, both for actual figures and budget/plan process, monitoring the accuracy of figures presented, the respect of deadlines, managing the relationship with Kering, Gucci management, Gucci Regional Teams, external Auditors.
- Manage the consolidation process, monitoring the accuracy of Divisional P&L, BS and Cash Flow
- Manage the relationship with Kering Consolidation team and external Auditors
- Coordinate information flows from regional offices and other departments, collecting all the necessary data to develop the consolidation process and analysis
- Manage the preparation of periodical analysis and benchmark for the top management
- Build budget and forecast plans liaising with regional offices and top management
- Ensuring the comparison through financials KPI of peers listed companies
Head of Consolidation Gucci – Job requirements
- Bachelor’s Degree in Management Engineering, Business, Economics or Finance
- 7+ years of experience in the role in industry within a finance role or accounting firm (big 4)
- Proficient in MS Office and HFM.
- Proficient in English.
- Goal oriented, driven and proactive. Strong leadership and opportunity to develop as manager
- Ability to plan and manage multiple projects simultaneously. Proven ability to work cross functionally in a highly matrix environment.
You must sign in to bookmark this listing.
Apply For job
To apply for this job please visit kering.wd3.myworkdayjobs.com.