Head of eCommerce Europe & Middle East – Gucci – Firenze
The Head of eCommerce – reporting temporarily to the EMEAIR President – has a dual mission to develop the eCommerce business in terms of sales and loyal client base and partner with the Retail channel to deliver innovative omni-channel services, creating a single brand experience for clients.
As Head of eCommerce, this position will develop the strategic plan and implement initiatives focused on driving online revenue growth, channel profitability, and client loyalty. This position manages the online marketing budget, store P&L, customer acquisition and retention, site merchandising and operational excellence.
As part of the omni-channel strategy, the Head of eCommerce will collaborate with the Retail team and key linkage groups to implement initiatives that deliver seamless services between online and stores. This includes shared CRM activities with the goal of deepening client loyalty.
It is essential for this role to establish client trust in shopping on Gucci.com and to deliver a differentiating experience that befits a luxury brand.
In a dynamic online environment, the Head of eCommerce must be attuned to changing customer behaviors, spot new business opportunities and quickly convert on them.
Head of eCommerce Manager – Key Responsibilities:
- Responsible for business results and business development for the website store in 26 markets across Europe and the Middle East.
- Responsible for the growth of the online concession business through select partnerships.
- Understand the unique dynamics of each market to deliver an exceptional client experience – from browsing the site to purchasing and post purchase services.
- Be attuned to the client feedback through all available channels.
- Monitor all aspects of site performance, product line performance and client segmentation to identify opportunities to improve the business.
- Monitor progress against eCommerce Excellence KPIs across the end-to-end client experience.
- Find new opportunities – whether new marketing channels, services or partnerships – to materially grow the business.
- Work collaboratively with the Region’s management team to create an integrated business strategy while capitalizing on the unique aspects of channel.
- Work in partnership with the WW Digital teams that drives the Gucci.com roadmap and global eMarketing and eMerchandising initiatives.
- Monitor the competitor landscape, industry trends and innovations.
Key Requirements :
- A minimum of 10 years of prior experience in eCommerce and at least 3-5 years in a senior management position.
- Proven ability to create and execute successful omni-channel initiatives, yielding measurable results (i.e. higher cross-channel sales, improved customer satisfaction)
- Bachelor’s degree in a business-related field (advanced degree is a plus), along with a proven track record of success
- Sensitivity to the luxury industry and ability to grasp the unique supply chain/production process for luxury goods as it impacts how the product is managed on-line
- Passionate about the brand and aligns with its values
- Motivated when leading and developing a team. Can rally a team around a purpose.
- Driven by results and delivering value to the company and to our customer
- Open to learn – from colleagues, from customers, from innovations in the industry
- Willing to take risks and learns from mistakes
- Able to put oneself in the shoes of the customer
- Fluent in English and Italian is a plus.
About Gucci Digital
The company has been on the forefront of digital innovation since first embracing ecommerce in 2002. Today, Gucci.com is present in 34 countries across Europe, North America, China, Japan, Korea, Australia, New Zealand, and Middle East, with sales coverage of over 90% of the addressable global market.
The company has been recognized for its leadership in digital marketing, social media engagement, the site’s brand and shopping experience, and mobile applications. This reflects the company’s culture of creativity, innovation and risk-taking and its leaders’ continual investment in the development of its people and enabling technologies.
You must sign in to bookmark this listing.
Apply For job
To apply for this job please visit kering.wd3.myworkdayjobs.com.