Head of HR Italy & Iberica – Swarovski – Milano
Here at Swarovski, our people sparkle just as much as our products. Come and join us as a Head of HR, and you will get a chance to work in a rewarding role within a diverse team with dynamic strengths. Be part of a truly iconic global brand, learn and grow with us.
ABOUT THE JOB
The Cluster Head of HR will oversee the HR function of a market cluster consisting of several countries (Italy, Spain and Portugal). The purpose of this role is to ensure professional and state-of-the-art HR services to the Swarovski Crystal Business in these countries in an efficient, effective and proactive manner to ultimately achieve the global HR Mission to build a culture and an environment where our people can learn, grow and contribute to the current and future success of Swarovski.
You will be responsible for:
- Leading, coaching and managing the Cluster HR team to ensure an efficient operation in the HR department.
- Ensuring back up and knowledge sharing amongst the cluster team.
- Providing development opportunities for the benefit of the employee and the organization, including succession planning.
- Creating a productive work environment using effective management practices, ensuring that principles of integrity and respect are practiced.
- Being a role model for active cooperation amongst the community of HR Cluster Heads.
- Acting as partner and point of contact for Line Managers in the local organization.
- Coaching and guiding line management in the provision of credible and commercial solutions for people related organizational matters.
- Identifying trends and training needs in employee relations for the business and proposing or delivering training solutions to upskill business managers.
- Managing of all local Swarovski employee relations matters. Being the gatekeeper of the case management system and driving consistency and risk management for the organization.
- Driving all updates and amendments in (best) practices, policies and procedures in line with legislation changes to ensure legal compliance and business de-risking.
- Acting as key escalation point for high risk employee relations matters to ensure credible and commercial solutions are actioned in appropriate manner and protect the business as appropriate.
- Securing the integration of new processes, programs, tools services and guaranteing compliance with local legislation and labor law.
- Securing availability and top-notch quality of data and HR metrics.
HEAD OF HR – ABOUT YOU
- We are looking for a motivated talent, who brings along the following background:
- Master’s degree: related to economics or HR
- Minimum 5 years of professional experience in an HR Manager role
- Ideally international HR management experience
- Experience in retail business would be an asset
- PC literate, MS Office, Workday
- Fluent spoken English, Spanish & Italian
- Presenting, influencing, listening skills and the ability to communicate at all levels.
- Business acumen (understand fashion and luxury business) and comfortable with senior management.
- Diplomatic and capable to deal with ambiguity.
- Demonstrates ability to staff and develop high performing teams. Ability to identify, develop and promote talents.
- Able to convince, persuade and influence senior management to make decisions and take action
- Plans and organizes in a way that tasks and activities are delivered on time, considering potential bottlenecks.
- Understands when to involve decision makers to accelerate decisions
- Ability to manage tight and multiple deadlines and work calmly under pressure
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills with a clear solution mindset
- Cross cultural management, thinking global and acting local (cross border co-operation)
- Strong team player and roles models cooperation across the organization
- Ability to travel when required
Swarovski is a family-run company, founded more than 120 years ago in Wattens, Austria. We are leading group of global companies committed to stable growth and maintaining our place at the forefront of design, creativity, and technological innovation.
Working for Swarovski is more than just a job. You will work for a groundbreaking, modern, premium brand, which is globally known for its quality and creativity. We place people at the heart of our business and offer global pay programs, supported by a range of local benefits. In addition, we provide rich development opportunities which recognize and reward the brilliant contributions of our passionate individuals and teams who contribute to the success of our company – sparkling every day.
Whether you are just starting your career or celebrating an existing one, we invite you to make your own mark on Swarovski’s rich history. Grow your own career through our blended learning and development programs. Learning opportunities are everywhere at Swarovski and will help you grow and develop your own career.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company.
You must sign in to bookmark this listing.
Apply For job
To apply for this job please visit swarovski.wd3.myworkdayjobs.com.