For our Pelletteria Richemont Firenze, we are looking for an HR Business Partner. The person, reporting to the HR Manager based in Milan, will be responsible for offering HR solutions, that sustain the needs of the business and ensure the employability, performance and development of the team members. He/She will act as key player to support the organization in the current change management process Pelletteria is facing up with.
He/She will provide advice to managers and team members on all HR topics in line with Group policies, Italian affiliate guidelines, procedures and current legislation.
Under the supervision of the HR Manager, the person will be in charge of:
Recruitment & Selection
- Manage recruitment process (sourcing, pre-selection, managers advising)
- Coordinate the on-boarding of new hires
- Create an internal network for leather profiles fostering PRF employer branding strategy and working closely with vocational schools and local entities
Training & Development
- Manage the annual performance management process and the talent review
- Coordinate the training and development plans
- Work on succession plan and internal pipeline
Organization & Personnel Costs
- Support managers in the organizational design and in finding the most efficient solutions to support PRF growth
- Manage staff costs planning process (Budget and estimations)
- Manage the external market benchmark, compensation/salary review process.
Change Management & other projects
- Partner with managers to provide assistance for business transformation and change management processes
- Support and implement specific projects as per Group and local affiliate initiatives.
HR Business Partner – Your Profile
- Degree / Master in HR
- Minimum HR experience of 4 years
- Stress resistance
- Empathy and communication skills
- Planning and organization skills
- Languages: English
Work locations: Scandicci (Florence)
You must sign in to bookmark this listing.
Apply For job
To apply for this job please visit jobs.richemont.com.