HR Business Partner – Staff International – Vicenza
At Staff International located in Noventa Vicentina (Italy), we are currently looking for an HR Business Partner to support our Operations functions – from Product development to logistics – based in Milan in order to provide the best people outcomes for individuals and for business. Moreover, the HR BP will support the HR coordination of shoes production plant based in Vigevano.
The HR Business Partner will directly manage several people & organization activities, processes and projects, working closely with business line.
Being part of the HR Management Team requires helping to create a culture that encourages teamwork and ownership of the results, to enhance overall performance and job satisfaction.
- Ensure the management of the population assigned following the entire employee’s lifecycle, combining respect for culture, strategies and policies of the Group with the specificities of the organization, in compliance with the national labor legislation. Provide advice and support on employment issues and HR policies in a timely, objective and consistent manner, in accordance with legislation and best practice.
- Manage recruitment & hiring processes and support Line Managers and Employees in Performance & Talent Management processes
- Manage, for the assigned functions, the definition of organization in terms of internal micro-reorganization, personnel budget and compensation processes in accordance with the Group guidelines, providing support to Line Management in identifying personnel needs, while monitoring personnel costs and identifying corrective actions in case of discrepancies
- Provide Leadership, identify learning needs and provide coaching & feedback to support the achievement of goals.
- Enable – Drive a growth culture with clear accountability for performance
HR Business Partner – What requirements you need to have:
- Degree in HR/Organization, Economics, Labor Law or Social Science field, with strong academic credentials.
- A minimum of 5 years of experience in HR Management. A previous experience in Fashion and Creative environment is a plus.
- Ability to work in fast paced, dynamic and evolving work environment.
- Excellent time management, organizational and problem solving skills. Ability to multi-task with accuracy and effectiveness, managing unexpected work related changes.
- Fluent in English
- Available to business trip
To be successful in this role you will have to have strong HR knowledge with a collaborative and participative style. You have to have a passion for people, incorporating your strong relationship building, coaching and leadership skills.
You must sign in to bookmark this listing.
Apply For job
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.