HR Controller – Sergio Rossi – Milano
The made-in-Italy luxury footwear brand was established in the 1951 and is deeply rooted in the creativity and expertise of its eponymous founder, who viewed shoemaking as a continuous reflection on shape, harmony and elegance. In 2016, under the guide of a new management team, Sergio Rossi makes a fresh start seeking to return to its DNA by embracing quality, craftsmanship and authenticity.
The launch of the sr1 collection, was the first step of a new beginning for the Company, took inspiration from the Sergio Rossi historical archive. It was first presented in Milan for the Spring Summer 2017 Collection, with the focus shifting from evening to daywear. The product is timeless and embodies the elegance, needs and passions of a dynamic, sophisticated woman that doesn’t take herself too seriously.
The company will continue fostering the craftsmanship culture at the facility in San Mauro Pascoli, where 120 craft professionals pass on their expertise through the generations. This creative and cultural distinctiveness has been preserved through the decades and quality materials, craftsmanship, luxury and elegance remain the cornerstones of Sergio Rossi style today.
Sergio Rossi is 100% controlled by Investindustrial, a leading European group of independently managed investment, holding and advisory companies with €5.6 billion of raised fund capital.
Sergio Rossi is represented around the world in 80 boutiques and in a selection of prestigious multibrand stores. Today Sergio Rossi has 560 employees, 330 of whom are based in Italy in the Milan Head Quarter, the Factory Plant in San Mauro Pascoli and the directly owned boutiques. Regional offices are established in the USA (New York City), APAC (Hong Kong and Shanghai) and Japan (Tokyo) alongside the Retail direct network in those countries.
Main roles performed in the Company refers to Design, Merchandising, Communication & Marketing, HR, Finance, Logistic, IT and Commercial (Retail, Wholesale, e-comm) areas on top of the Ladies Shoes Production technicians and artisans activities and the direct retail store positions.
Should you be willing to know further and/or apply for our current or future open positions please visit our career section in the sergiorossi.com website or send your resume to Human Resources.
Thank you for your interest in our Brand and Company!
We are looking for an experienced Corporate “HR Controller” to join our Corporate Offices based in Milan.
HR Controller – Activities
- HR Cost Planning: forecasting, budgeting (Italy & Europe + coordination of the WW Regions);
- Monthly closure, variances analysis on i.e. salaries, travel costs, consultancies;
- Monitoring and implementation of preventive/corrective actions to ensure the alignment of the data and classification of the group workforce (factory, offices, Retail);
- Analysis and reporting for the Top Management;
- MBO process and Retail Regional Commissions schemes: system maintenance, economic impact analysis and KPIs monitoring;
- Organization charts management;
- Support in implementation and monitoring of salary review process;
- Support the HRIS implementation, for the areas related to Comp & Ben
- 1-3 years of experience in HR controlling
- Basic knowledge of Comp&Ben
- Degree in economics
- Fluency in Italian and English, French is a plus
- Result-oriented, reliable and able to respect master plan and delivery timing
You must sign in to bookmark this listing.
Apply For job
To apply for this job please visit inrecruiting.intervieweb.it.